2013年1月27日星期日

cnn ong as winds and clo

There is a male of, high big handsome, have the successful man's felling.
"You how also here?"The female kid saw me, a bit surprised of say.
"I not ability at so?"I smile.
"Walk sideways violent in action?"That male's doubt asks.
"You are infatuated →invulnerable?"I ask and looking at him very some familiar looking,google, seem to be infatuated →invulnerable.
"Sit together."I say with smile and see he nod to admit that he is invulnerable, we also calculated a friend, although isn't very familiar, even there is also one of his"achievement" when the sand city of the abyss of time country is captured at in.
"Walk sideways an elder brother, really having never thoughting us will meet here, we also calculated old friend, don't know to walk sideways does the elder brother have to the future what plan?"Is invulnerable to pull that female kid to sit down.
"I can have what plan, still just game in mix Bai.Is it what plan your invulnerable general assembly is long, doesn't know to have to pour?"I smile to ask.
"I hope alliance with the abyss of time country, also please walk sideways elder brothers to help much and more, if have difficult place even if."Invulnerable sincerity's saying.
"I will say with winds and clouds dragon of, we the abyss of time country also hope and alliance in the bad person valley, total anti- foreign enemy!"I say.After being full, I took leave invulnerable and that female kid, return to an abode rest.

Chapter 101 place of doom rebirth


Return to abode is to call winds and clouds dragon first, told him iron blood Cang eagle and Japanese together of news, however don't mention male eagle, male eagle whether the turn that also admixed into Japanese son, I not clear, so is not very wildly either judgment, however with winds and clouds dragon's hardhead, I since have already lifted and ordered iron blood Cang eagle, so old dragon to male eagle naturally will also take precautions against 1:00, pour not to worry hereafter will eat what big Kui.
The game renews finally be over, I am immediately online at 7:00 p.m. and be online later hint for receiving an information in a row, Be rushing at an old soldier and opening an information to receive a machine to look into.
One is a system news, announced sale to consign for sale the income of going last month, CNY 120,cnn,000, it is last month to also have a system news soil city the grocery store give bonus CNY 40,000, in a good mood, walking gait fast.
My mood is very hasty, too late wait for others, immediately get into Yan fire to butcher evil map.Because each time game after renewing, all bosses will re- break, but this time is a gold opportune moment that dozen equips.Because the sand city has already been taken over by iron blood agency now, we no longer own to directly deliver to the beneficial condition of diagram deep place everywhere, so can go to purgatory or Yan fire to butcher evil map, while the most beneficial nature is a Yan fire to butcher evil map, there cover almost so of bequeath to posterity BOSS, and again is a twice experience map, become to beat material first whereabouts naturally.
The Huan evil suit, magic is worth 10 bloods to drink now I, evil 3 merit badges, inside the real strenght of AN and the all new technical ability, even if not wait the others of guild, oneself gets into Yan fire to butcher an evil map list to pick BOSS also not is what difficult matter, this is also that I doesn't wait others and alone get into reason that the Yan fire butchers evil map, also have reason nature is to can't wait for, they come up of night BOSS was beaten by the other people, besides I completely had ability and also had real strenght to challenge BOSS alone by myself and beat together with them of words material also not very good allotment.
After getting into Yan fire to butcher evil map, have already had two people at, they are a , 1 are responsible for leading strange, another attack negative evil, my target is a forbidden ground devil king and all-powerful religious leader, so to they beat of negative evil, pour the idea that didn't loot, and I am after all the game in nowadays 2 people, and then is the elder of the abyss of time country, also calculate a famous person in the game, hastily make moves BOSS of looting the other people, spread go to also throw a person for oneself, besides just go against evil just.
Lead to open in a row a flock of small strange, then will make track for in after death a few monsters to settle, I start attackstoning a forbidden ground devil king with all strength, large numbers of players start killing into Yan fire to butcher evil map at this time, who all know that the BOSS amount here is the most.
Looking at flowing out of large numbers of playerses to go into, I have already started worrying, although my real strenght isn't vulgar,didn't°yet be strong to can in casting covetous eyes on of several No.10 playerses, forbidden ground the devil king pick of real strenght.The list picks forbidden ground the devil king isn't difficult, difficult at surroundings of the players, be when you beat BOSS they are to badly get many enemies than the monster, see you beat top-class BOSS jealous but make moves to loot of big someone at.
Time of beginning of the big cluster of player that just came in's pouring don't realize me, because I now the whole body equip best, the real strenght is high strong plus the technical ability of use is a new technical ability-crazy Long Zi give or get an electric shock, most of because the forbidden ground devil king still has much amount of blood, they have no necessity to make moves to loot now, take the opportunity still rather kill corpse Ba and three snake kingses and loot those two players of negative evil.
However wait they to finish killing a snake king in a moment, negative evil with corpse Ba after, will make moves to me, my good material won't is the factor that the enemy fears again that time, on the contrary will become an enemy to attackstone my important reason-explode a material.
So I immediately deliver news for winds and clouds dragon, it makes him hurriedly take a person into Yan fire to butcher evil map, the forbidden ground devil king has already been beaten half of amount of blood by me now, while the all-powerful religious leader be also attackstoned by the others, as long as winds and clouds dragon arrives to in time, we kill forbidden ground together devil king after, at loot the all-powerful religious leader in the other people's hand is also a very easy affair.
" Ha ha, I am is who so severe, the list picks a forbidden ground devil king, this isn't to walk sideways violent in action to beat hero Yao, today how alone, and your those younger brother, friends!"A eccentric voice says.
"Not being to walk sideways big Xia Yao is been really a life where not and mutually meet.Is positive should that sentence call what come'30 year river east, 30 year river west'!Our person is getting more today, horizontal big Xia but only a person, alas."Another voice says that the end still seems to be very to feel sorry for of sigh a , a fireball offends to me at the same time.
I am continuing to attackstone a forbidden ground devil king and turning head to see, after death have already appeared a group of persons, good at because surroundings of the player is many, the circumstance of my time awake surroundings, just don't make a surprise attack my opportunity for them.But I concealed name at this time, they won but someone can call my name, see to is to know me, but I after seeing their several eyes again cautiously once recognized incognizance, with the tone that they talk, see to is a non- friend of enemy, I get more careful.
Once hid fireball of at the same time, I also received system to hint, I was attackstoned by the player, they deliver the purpose of this fireball not to is to attackstone me, and play me, sink into I fight status, can not use city spooler to once escape and think that I walk sideways violent in action from come to maneuver fantasy to bequeath to posterity, when once was subjected to other people to play bird spirit like this, can not help the Nu rises from the at heart,Facebook, bad living to the Dan side, however made every effort to press down fury, face so many people, the confidence really beating my some victory all has no, if hanged literally and drop a materials all enough me to love.
If I forbidden ground devil king with lure of only settle at first, have already canned not considered of a dozen of bosses at this time, they 10 come to individual to make moves together and don't well make me to even want small lives to compensate here.I say with a smile:"A few brotherses, at under but is to walk sideways violent in action, don't know where gave offense to a few brotherses, at under give several apologies, if want this forbidden ground devil king, I walk sideways an arch palm reading to let today, we also hand over a friend on the whole, the some other day meets also is a person to shout."I procrastinate time, just already once delivered news for old dragon to want him hurriedly take a person to rush through come, as long as drag along my relief troops of a short while to is.
"Walk sideways violent in action, you don't remember them, always can't forget me!"Crowd behind the Shan come out one person, just he always the behind in the crowd, my pouring don't see him, listen to him an orotund ear familiar now, the one more sees, this wasn't two because of I but dead of defy and then do.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论