2013年1月6日星期日

www.yinfay.com www.yinfay.com

Acid weakness was immediately a noble self-confidence is replaced by!The headmaster saw Xie Tianqiang come quickly, immediately went up, hand, warmly shook his hand wryly. "Thanks, I am president Zhang Tongxi before, don't take care,www.yinfay.com, you don't mind!I wait for you for a long time!This give you arrange the best class is a class, learning what life although the opinion with me, I will personally go to solve!"Xie Tianqiang's cold glanced at the arrogance of the headmaster, feeling a little funny.Thought, paralysis!The smile is too bureaucratic, too snobbish, too sick.?!Before I was a pauper when, where to go out to meet?"Mr. Zhang, how do you recognize me?Before I was hit, went to your office,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Vuitton!It seems you are pretending not to see?"Xie Tianqiang light asked."Xie less!Really sorry!Before I have eyes but fail to see, I never thought the Xie's eldest son was installed king to test my job!Neglect, you mustn't blame!Now I give you the good procedure! Directly into the teaching building on the third floor of the third class one class to Ok!"Zhang Tongxi smile eyes you together, speaking in the bow and scrape.Ha-ha,louis vuitton outlet online.It is really too thank President Zhang!You are busy!""Thank you, I'll take you over!This year we are spending on education is very big, do not know your satisfaction is it right?!Student services, is our teacher's bounden duty!"Before Xie Tianqiang finished, the usual arrogance tyrannically abuse one's power of headmaster has personally for him to lead the way.Xie Tianqiang helpless wry smile, is also not good to refuse as he headed upstairs.(please, hit the ticket!!According to enthusiastic friends advice, smoke old decided to overhaul the book, in order to meet the readers' reading habits!Let the blood R ò u book to accompany your underworld pastime the boredom of life!)[...The fourth chapter deskmate campus BelleThe fourth chapter Hu at school.There is no doubt, middle school is high school career the most crucial year, so the students seize every minute and second to revise for tests.And every school! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论