2013年1月24日星期四

Facebook 4;Still have a copp

"A short while the first thing rock that is strange to explode takes, next strange the thing exploding Be serene to take such as water, again once the next black Qi protect to take, then is Li Xiao Bing to take, finally is me, everyone by turn picks up to take, in spite of thing is what, also in spite of thing how much, who get is a whose, what opinion do you have?"I ask him.
"There is no opinion."They say that I lined up I in the end, if they have intention to again to see, a little bit let me down, playing games had to also have conscience be not.
Killed a knife dog, I got 9:00 experience value, have no oneself to beat experience much, however the speed beaten quick a lot of, basically two swords of everybody, beat slowly to just beat one sword, and need not fee medicine, kill a knife dog, I just dropped 3:00 blood, Li Xiao Bing is to don't drop blood at all.The gold coin that the knife dog explodes is picked it uped by the rock, no one contends for robbing, this makes me very satisfied, this troops is seen to cooperate over a long period of time, certainly is don't meet elder brother Niao previous.
All the way, we see what kill what, keep the chicken of lane to fly a dog to bite, the monster corpse killing is all over the place horizontal.Was very quickly serene to get stripe first such as water, after once rock and black Qi protected to also all get stripe and only had me and Li Xiao Bing still disappear action, the Class is a little higher, need of get stripe experience also a little bit many.
Before there is one forest, I take the lead to walk into forest, knife dog and stick dog of noodles are also many here, however had no fish person's trace, fish person all generally the activity is by the side of water, can't arrive at forest in.
"Our right here gets stripe, the monster is pretty many."I say that mainly because not only can beat here strange get stripe, there are also so many trees, let me chop down, Be getting stripe and doing tasks much great, but they are 4, have to to become my coolie, true I am sorry several brotherses.
"Good."They pour to have no opinion.
"You beat first, I chop down a few trees, light get experience don't do to live, everyones forgive much and more, a short while chops down enough I the certain double beat hard strange."I say.
"Be free, we 4 dozens also not slow, you favour good."Once the black Qi protect to say, they are a good person, to I I am such a white cent empirical of drag along oil bottle some opinion also have no.
Hence they 4 kill strange, I in the part lumbering, experience shines on, my in the mind this is beautiful.
"You chop down tree trunk what, ax son which come of?"Is serene to ask me such as water, this guy not the Kui is a female of, be like to ask east to ask west of, not the eccentric house says do a women equal 500 ducks.
", Do I do martial arts,google, ha ha."I am confused to cope with a , she also knows that I was coping with, the mouth of Jue Jue ignored me.
Finally chopped down a tree, also really pretty tired of, however I again silly eye, the tree can not pack into a shoulder bag go to.How can this do, try to collect Shu, throw to collect Shu up, 10 timbers appear in my shoulder bag and became and continued lumbering.Part lumbering, I simultaneously hum ditty, Be like this contribute to scattering attention and ease a tired felling.
"Everyone encourages, the little soldier should get stripe quickly, and my martial arts also did about."I say that we are saying words and beating it's strange, pour not to feel tedious.
"Ha ha, I finally 5 classes."Li Xiao Bing looks up at sky long smile, Lin Zi the inside Be surprised to fly a lot of birds.
"Ha ha, I finally collected a sufficient timber."I also look up at sky long smile, however smile of can have a little pathetic, just and fully chopped down 20 trees, can chase me tired get sufficient Qiang, waist the sour arm is painful, even whetted hands to break, had mercy on me one individual quality frail little master.The not so bad lumbering ax is a best, otherwise would not° until again much 100% time also collect a sufficient timber, see to this physical strength live be not good stem of.

Chapter 6 set brigade


Again beat in a short while, the system hints just ring out:"Congratulate a player on walk sideways violent in action get stripe, now 6 classes."I leave to assume office again near one step, soon serene like water, black Qi a protect and rock 3 people also respectively rose one class.
There were finally other players to also rise to 5 classes this time, many troopses were killing knife dog and stick dog, we also again took place to rob strange affairs here and robbed however of the troops start scolding indiscriminately, however have never taken place PK circumstance, the players in nowadays all at make great effort blunt class, no one would like to waste time on the PK.
Process just of the long time fight, our everybody got a few jewelries, although the points adding are few, however better than nothing, all chase a jewelry material good, poured to also add what time attackstone the attribute like the defense, this lets our troops beat a strange efficiency far far above other troopses.
I got a copper bracelet:The grade requests 4, defendoof dint 0-1, weight 1, hold out for long time sex 4;Still have a copper ring:The grade requests 3, attackstone dint 0-1, weight 1, hold out for long time sex 5, but these two jewelries aren't bests.In fact I should also satisfy, the another player returns only coarse cloth clothes and wood sword, even have the jewelry hair never seen as well, I am at least much stronger than them.
"Like, you play, the little soldier cans also do captain, is done captain by him now, you again set a person like, I want mineral hole inside, not ability with you was together,Facebook."See a nearby player several, I know that here ain't one again to get stripe treasure ground, so I take leave to them, should dig a mineral stone now.
"The person is again getting more now, strange not enough dozen of, anyway we didn't also occupy, follow you to go to mineral hole together inside like, there should have no how much person."Li Xiao Bing says seeing to him still keep wanting to get stripe with my set brigade.
"Yes, we are still together, go to in sound night watch high class some strange, we this brigade is a 6 master Jis, 35 class warriors, a 4 class Taoist priests, we can beat lead the monster in the mineral hole, be don't know in is some what kind monster."Black Qi a protect to say.
"You 2 have what opinion and suggestion?"I ask serene like water and the rock.
"There is no opinion, I feel our this troops quite good of, no one loots and assign a way also reasonable."Is serene to say such as water, her a female kid, not only act with dignity and respond also slower, if entered a troops that loots indiscriminately, also really could not got what war booty.
"If that is all right, we go to mineral hole and try like, don't have an accident, the inside should be hole Ju and Jiang corpse are this monster, however can compare outside of the knife dog is badly many, everyone caution be, set out."Say I take the lead to walk to the mineral hole.
"It is very black."On getting into mineral hole, it is serene to make reference to first such as water, the female kid is afraid black is also very normal.The outside is sun shines everywhere, this mineral hole reason but gloomy dark, let people feel have a little dismay with be afraid.
"Be free, just- come in relation, a short while becomes accustomed to good."I say that make change mattock at the same time, towarded the cliff of mineral hole to start, the momentary stone scraps fell thick and fasted,cnn, lane of they a few a coughs get up.I also know the deep place of mineral hole just has a good mineral stone, however we are several this grades, still just the entrance beat, safety first.
"You wait here, I lead strange."Li Xiao Bing finishes saying and then ran.
The action doesn't stop, I checked a shoulder bag, the inside had already had a few iron mines and copper mine, these labor achievements give me the confidence, the momentary mattock brandishes more quickly emollient.
"I came back, everyone welcomesed."Li Xiao Bing shouts and appears in the turn at the same time.
"Oneself how come back, not is say that leading is strange?"It is serene to ask such as water.
"Is strange?You saw right away."Li Xiao Bing nowise stops over and continues to run toward our directions to come over and appeared the shadow of monster in the turn after, the Jiang corpse in the legend world, stretch two arms that are getting drieder up, on the face and body up all present a kind of hoariness that is difficult to see, be dressed in on the body can cover up the tattered clothing of part body.
"This monster defense and attacks are all higher, the blood is also many, pretty difficult dozen of, everyone carefully copes with, the round writes to beat, don't have been making moves."I say with them, we Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论