2012年11月15日星期四

beats by dre uk ore the left hand bl

In addition to some medicine used in first aidses, only a thing of hand handle, other what weapons all have no, the that hand handle-like in shape product is what I kill gold in the new hand village queen Lang get, concretely is what things I also not clear, even authenticate the teacher all authenticate not to come out, see to have to arrive emperor's city to make a trip and sought the high class there consultation teacher to see.
My palm wears that hand handle and have never felt this hand handle have what it of place, however clearly know this hand handle affirmative is what weapon of hand handle, have some is like the hand handle of sword, but again feel to be like knife, concretely is what not know,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, anyway is have no of sharp point, however this hand handle seem what metal make into.
"Now can start."I hand over the hand handle to the left hand, I don't intend to use it, because it now basically nothing important use, and I this sorcery teacher can differ from other sorcery teachers, there is no weapon of I, strength for attack although willing decline is some, or willing decline attackstone speed but will consumedly promote.
"H'm, good, hope that you can take out real real strenght to come out."Long Shou Tian sees I take out a strange hand handle, don't know that hand handle is do what use, is probably my only weapon in the door is also uncertain, who make me just don't wish to take out, he affirms now that this is only my weapon in the door, inside affirmation hides intention to murder, concretely is what he can't ask,beats by dre uk, because asked me to can't answer, either.
The sword that Long Shou Tian is even to raise to split blood afresh, and I also afresh right hand to will even raise, the left hand holds that hand handle perpendicular get down, and nothing important action.
"That I started."Long Shou Tian finishes saying to still keep even to raise of hand, but double feet is quickly moving, originally he with I only haven't arrive the distance of ten meters, he so on rushing, moment approached me, however I also can't let he so approach of, my right hand once the palm turn over,cheap dr dre beats, a fireball flies to shoot from me but, toward Long Shou Tian fly to shoot in the past, immediately after'shout'several, and then had four fireballs to close on the heels of afterward and surround all of the directions that long Shou Tian evaded confrontation with.
"Drink!"Long Shou Tian shouts at top of voice, even the sword raising in a twinkling swept back, a sword simply forming in Long Shou Tian's in front immediately after my shooting the first fireball going out be pared by the one sword of Long Shou Tian to spread, then again is a several sword to only appear in Long Shou Tian's in front, four fireballs that I behind deliver are also pared by Long Shou Tian to spread, disappear up in the air, however for offsetting the attack of fireball, Long Shou Tian also hurtles before being not stopped by ground, and still falls back several steps to return to.
" Is useless with the this kind of fireball Shu attack."If Long Shou Tian again hurtled to come over, the speed this time compare just still had to be quick, however I also not slow, right hand of the palm again turn over, four fireballs again fly, and my left hand also moved this time, one burst fireball to follow those the back of four fireballs to fly to shoot to go out, while my hand and foot also fell back several steps backward and drew back their the distances of oneself and Long Shou Tian, a sorcery teacher is approached by the other whichever near war occupation player, as long as both parties' real strenght not is differ too many, that sorcery teacher necessarily hurts undoubtedly, even if is me,do not dare to promise to can win Long Shou Tian in the close quarter, after all this occupation restriction in the game still exists.
'Shout'The continuous sword only and again pares to spread my fireball, Long Shou Tian's sword's up in the air rapid sport produces breaking of mightiness empty voice, Long Shou Tian not only pared to spread my fireball this time, he this time also have no again retreat.
Long Shou Tian pared to spread me those four fireballs after, the one more keeps splitting and closes on the heels of to since then burst fireball to keep on keeping splitting toward the behind, don't know this dragon Shou to for sky don't notice, the fireball this time with just of the fireball is a bit different, the fireball this time will explode.
'Bang!'Is like what I expected, the sword in the Long Shou Tian's hand splits medium burst fireball, burst fireball to produce an explosion, beat off Long Shou Tian to abruptly return to, still took many life values of Long Shou Tian at the same time, the player in nowadays didn't°yet how much the player can own the material that resist the sorcery, therefore the sorcery teacher far compares other occupation players to want Gao De Duo to the strength for attack that the player produces, while this bottom of mine burst fireball to also directly take 1/3 of life values of Long Shou Tian.





The text chapter 061 challenge(next)
Renew time:2009-9-2319:15:32 chapter word numbers:2522

"Is quite good, interesting."Long Shou Tian finishes saying that having never been hasty again attackstones, but adjusts to fight carriage for a while, will even the sword raising slowly lets go of and becomes to get down inclination, until sword point and ground contact.
"That certainly, now it's my turn, fire sea!"I launched first to attackstone and towarded Long Shou Tian to throw a fire sea Shu, immediately after and in a row throw 78 fireballs, there can be 3 in these 78 fireballs aring to burst fireball, as long as Long Shou Tian doesn't evade confrontation with, this was good enough to wanted the life of Long Shou Tian all of a sudden, however Long Shou Tian isn't an idiot either, on seeing this vehemence knowing, a scope that was urgently blunt and then rushed out fire sea first, fire sea harms him once, isn't very serious, immediately after he again come a pour to bend from the waist backward, nearly and nearly averted from behind fly come of 78 fireballs.
"Hey Hey."Once the Hey Hey of Long Shou Tian smile, the body is made an effort a to play and immediately re- stood to keep, will rush toward to come over to me again at the same time, and the speed this time all twice has to be quick than the front and makes me have to again shoot fireball in a row to resist Long Shou Tian's headway.
More than ten fireballs toward Long Shou Tian flew to shoot in the past, originally thought that Long Shou Tian would be like and just and so use sword then pare and spread those fireballs of, who know that Long Shou Tian suddenly towards fireball acceleration and hurtle and come over, immediately after when the fireball will soon collide with Long Shou Tian, Long Shou Tian suddenly disappeared, from our at present disappear, however I know that he has no is real to disappear, but his speed suddenly speed, arrive quickly us and not see his speed.
Suddenly I feel the top of head have a strong pressure to pound at down toward me, need not guess and then know that Long Shou Tian has already run to my top of head to go to, hence the right hand is failed to go up, hopes to let Long Shou Tian's speed slow down along with a fireball, at the same time left hand upward on flicking, can what left hand hold isn't a sorcery Zhang, but a hand handle, originally think that the by hand medium weapon resists of, it isn't realistic to can only depend this hand handle, but time disallow me then consider, Long Shou Tian has already pared to spread that fireball, the sword in the hand keeps stabbing down toward me.
Time has already disallowed me to evade confrontation with, but I still keep retreating an one step, the left hand continues to flick to block upward and by hand resists an attack, total compare to block to have to be worth with the body.
'When'the left hand that holds that hand handle accurately held up Long Shou Tian's empty sting, however the finger spreads of the ache of mightiness unexpectedly make me lose a backstroke Long Shou Tian's best chance and let Long Shou Tian fell to the ground the attack of averting from the my right hand.
My left hand has already seriously got hurt, although can also hold that hand handle, but Long Shou Tian just of attack, almost pare my left hand palm two halfs, O.K. that hand handle is enough strong and tough, hold up Long Shou Tian's shot, let me keep intact the whole palm, however the half palm has already been split up to open, the blood on the hand in large quantity run off, the hand handle in the Zhang is also dyed fresh red.
I didn't move the wound of left hand, don't dare to move as well, 10 connects heart ah, strong press the ache of left hand, one face icy cold of I slowly walked toward Long Shou Tian past, I have to vanquish him before the left hand blood drain and otherwise fail of will be me.
Once the right hand stretch, one regiment flame toward Long Shou Tian flew to shoot in the past, I now also can hope a sorcery flame, otherwise can be used near war be over combat, my other sorceries haven't attackstoned dint too greatly to Long Shou Tian.
The flame quickly flies toward Long Shou Tian to, Long Shou Tian again speeds up and disappears in our eyes, but we all have already known that he has already jumped this time air, I have never lifted up head to see, because I have already known to target Long Shou Tian with the absolute being and ignore his speed again quickly, want ~only in the certain scope, I can clearly know his each and every move, but I now just is waiting for Long Shou Tian's attack arrival quietly.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论