2012年11月26日星期一

Beats Detox tly come in because

, Is your that place really too space!
Perfectly right, the soft breasts of this wench really also excessively developed, particularly with she thus dainty and cute Jiao Qu to say, make people focus attention more very.The elevation of her chest only afraid not under pure Yan and Zhao Ya?
I have some abashed Nan grounds to say:"You return to quickly, here dangerous!"
The easy Zhi Die tooks a look me, didn't talk, but abashed red the small face put out strength of shake a head.
I pour, when she unexpectedly became so a head of small obstinate donkey?I am treating to carry on intimidating to her, but immediately spread of bump a voice let my mind involuntarily of be drawn on to pass by.
Very obvious BE, the enemy lifts come what heavy thing at bump shot door,Beats by Dre BMW.Although the wooden door is thick solid, soon at heavy the thing is matchless to arrogantly bump shot under, gradually split to open.I have some get excited, because the products that fill behind in the door are all messy, as long as scoundrel after tearing open a wood door, can gradually a hideous mess of the thing move to open.
How should I do?Even connect a weapons to all have no!My feeling urgently under run to inside in the living room of set, find out refrigerator, unusually lucky is an inside still have already provided the guest several handle knife and forks for using in the room midnight snack.I have to better than nothing take out, then dismantled a few arm-rests of veranda down again, unfortunately of is these pipes are all hollow, really lead lightly, completely can not have a too big function.
The easy Zhi Die looking at my eyes to unexpectedly peeped out terrified air while just preparing to return to one neighborhood in side of door.I not from one Lin in heart, subsequently see an enemy have already broken a door a big hole, is stretching out one handle gun of long long gun tube!I hurriedly and anywhere on rolling, avoid to let to turn Cape place.Indeed as expected, the bullet immediately beat to just sign the place of body at me and beat floor sawdusts all splash to open!Good insurance!
I immediately go toward a girl after hiding easy Zhi Die nearby inside push.The girl doesn't depend on, my spirit must almost have to be great anger, this small obstinate donkey, all of this were when, are you still so intractable?!
But allow how I persuade to still keep becoming angry, the small obstinate donkey still keeps insisting not to walk and make I tenseness ascension, almost want to beat she faint, then throw to the pure Yan them.Is all those female kids to make what row a boxing game, I who make to have enough to do to look after myself need a meeting to look after her.
But time no longer does for me to serve as what the opportunity of other affairs, because the scoundrel has already thoroughly hit a door at this time Kua, and dismantle a door to unload to go out.In the whole process, the scoundrels all didn't deliver words to us and expressed these scoundrels to compare the disorderly band that I met last night, really is the elite that Anne won, and expressed they this come in addition to annihilating us, don't have no him to beg!





Book six feeling fan chapter 186 bath of blood courageously fight
Renew time:2008-9-1616:30:05 chapter word numbers:4175


I could not considered of to take care of easy Zhi die and fisted the ground of prison in the pipe prison in the hand.Didn't expect this pipe wasn't big convenient, so made an effort a to hold by me to all unexpectedly start to be flat!I only the wry smile is just.
The enemy finally starts opening to the wardrobe failed, once forcing open wardrobe, they can directly come in, because bed and secretaries all just block up wardrobe the prison completely can directly climb just incoming.
Obvious BE, wardrobe originally have already been hit to wear before now, at this time is also persistence not be hit Kua for several minutes.Immediately the scoundrel with deliberation and to room opened two guns, then knew that the beginning that know Suo Suo climbed to come in!
My in the mind is nervous incomparable, because I make the protective person still want importance than the own life in my heart 10,00000%, I even if is that the dead cans not let what them have an accident, either!When I with lend a voice to loudly estimate to touch a scoundrel about have already arrived own bat scope, I shout of Cuan come out, fierce pipe go toward just cross scoundrel's head of bedstead nowise show consideration of fierce hit pass by!
One of "Mao" is being huge to ring, the pipe is hit to break!But that scoundrel drive I so one stuffy stick to hit faint to faint while signing, the blood Hua on the head of flow.I rush toward past pay the gun in the his hand Duo come over, but immediately I feel extreme danger and hereafter and urgently back.But in this in a moment, I suddenly feel a fierce earthquake of left shoulder department, the immediately a burst of acute pain whence spreads.Hit by bullet!I the heart bottom frightened, dead several lives escape to turn Cape, and the right hand is made an effort Wu tight wound.
Easy Zhi Die's seeing my situation is very shocked,Beats by Dre Electroplating, immediately tear off my clothes, quickly tie up for me.I see her action absolutely can call of familiar pole but flow, feel some oddness, she once was subjected to the specialized training of this aspect not become?
While being well-trained after easy Zhi Die but enriching tying up of technique very much, I immediately feel I again may a fight!I smile to nod to send thanks to her.The easy Zhi Die is tiny and red small face to also nod to me.This female kid cans really be a bit peculiar, I looking at her not from think a way.
At this time, but the enemy have no again carry on any aggression.I have some oddness and just a little peep in the past, but didn't see an enemy.I have some oddness,the police offended to come in, so has the enemy already had no time to take care of us?
But the fact was very quick and then broked my beautiful dream.The step voice spreads very in small compass and seem this time their comer very of many!Indeed as expected, the doorway spreads the cold voice of a middle age:"Xing Wen of, you have no ground to escape!We have already controled at least more than 100 hostages, the police is to don't dare to literally come to save yours!Come out to surrender right away, otherwise I kill all of you!Not, don't you all not are a female kid there?Our men here will definitely let very much your pain not the desire living of see their end!"
I guess this person's affirmation is Zhang Liang Tao's Lao Tze Zhang An to win, he thus and large-scalely dispatches army and involves the masses today and hold so many hostage exactly is why I still have some not clear.But I know, as long as we fall his hand, we absolutely have dead don't living!
Zhang An wins to see me silent not to answer,Beats By Dre In Ear, hence is cold to drink a way:"Burn!Give me burn out they!"
Burn?I frightened and have already known their stratagems!Hence I immediately turn head to say to easy low voice of Zhi Die:"Is not good, they are setting fire.You immediately make them put a great deal of water storage in toilet, and everybody wraps up a people's nose with the wet tissue!"
The easy Zhi Die smells speech immediately nod but go to.Indeed as expected, the enemy constantly spills what at be hit ragged thing Shi up, a smell of sting nose quickly spreads to my nose in.Is gasoline!My heart a tight, this bottom fire absolute meeting very quick burn very violently, and combustible product in the doorway still true many, as long as they put the fire to the building inside, we didn't can resist!
Because enemy's one laughs wildly, I hear shout of a , the flame in blue shouts a ly, fly with the speed of the hard imagination Cuan to all places that spread gasoline in the doorway, then be rated as flaming very hot fire fast fierce combustion of Hua Hua to get up!
I know that the enemy absolutely isn't likely to come in at the moment, hence a few Cuans arrive inside, close the door of outside.The girls are all beating wet towel, even tear off a bed sheet to beat wet come to tie up own nose, but pure Yan still take the towel prepare to send to I.See me, female children all exultation.I too late say what, fly like and run to that to slightly and smallly take a bath.The thing that greatly takes a bath has already been thoroughly destroyed by me, but the small bathroom still has me the thing for wanting to use.
Arrive small take a bath after, I immediately female children already the Xu is full aqueous of wash face set to dismantle, then carry this water to fly to like run to the outside.Fire has been very big at this time, the billowing thick smoke continuously forces into indoor, almost see not pure thing!I water put out strength of sprinkle in the ground, then run to return to right away again.
On returning to room, I immediately orderany all girls to push to go to big bathroom and open the exhaust fan there and stop up completely bottom in the door with the wet pack, in order to prevent drive enemy of thick smoking faint.All female kids were arrived to a big bathroom by me, but the small obstinate donkey isn't willing to go in.I am treating to hold tight put out strength she fills into, but she is vivid to matchlessly once hide my raid, shouts of run to my after death.
I am one Zheng, immediately realize easy Zhi Die of will never usually come.I just so near body of fast fierce on grasping, don't say to is a girl with soft Xian Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论