2012年11月21日星期三

beats dr dre and then he was g

Answer me .And as the Dragon King I ,nature should have authority ,nor to shield his son .On that occasion, I was out of him, but who can know in my hand ,my heart is like the lancinating pain .
And finally, Russ has said something I was close to collapse .He said I not worthy of his father ,he hates me, and then he was gone .Originally I thought the Russ just pay temper ,but then suddenly disappeared for a few days ,the search has not ,until now ,Lars has still not come back .
Then I know they have lost the most precious thing ,I really want to make up for this with all the lost love ,even if it is to give my life .But all this has not saved ,I have sent some people to search everywhere ,also sent people to Augustus mainland ,can be the same ,even the last ray of hope did not have .
Now you come ,bring me that makes me exciting news ,bring me hope . - finished, Hull Keyes slowly turned and looked Thunder Tiger ,already did not have the former king of Wei ,was like a child got all weepy ,Thunder Tiger only comforting said : rest assured ,uncle Heelas will understand you had ,I will find the opportunity to persuade him to come back .
- no, no ! Hull Keyes urgently ,see Thunder Tiger puzzled face color, then continued: now he can live well, and experienced adult robs ,surely he is also experienced numerous hardships .
Can you hear the message I am contented ,because I know the Magic Dragon Island is not for him, he has his own way ,cheap beats by dre,and I only hope he can remember my father . - will, rest assured ,computer station :.
A Xs.Cm uncle Heelas will understand . Thunder Tiger can only do now will only to comfort Hull Keyes ,in fact, he was quite understand these things are complex ,at least let Heelas to forgive his father was impossible ,Thunder Tiger also never be sure ,after all, a person is really very difficult to change - he will really appreciate ? Herr Keith was extremely complex ,then back over again ,then said : let me be alone ,I think your friend should wait .
- I go ,I will talk to uncle Heelas said ,he ,dr dre beats. Thunder Tiger smile - well, I hope so . Herr Keith muttered ,Weirong on unknowingly put up a smile ,there is hope . - grace ! Thunder Tiger nodded ,not by any more at the eye that alone figure, then again to form a Avision ,straight off the island .
- ... ... - Thunder Tiger fast, blink of an eye he flew out the Magic Dragon Island ,directly through the spirit of magic circles - bang ! A sound of Thunder Tiger ,and into the sea .
For this trip ,he also gained a lot ,but happy smile : Ha ha ,beats dr dre!Next goal is to ghost forest ,also has not seen for a long time Nana ,don her well ?On the way to the heart ,Han also back .
- the voice just fell ,but sound childish voice : hate !My mother didn want me ! - who is it? Thunder Tiger a surprise ,then alert to look around, only to find that some wandering fish - hum .
.. You are my baby ,mom put me to hide . Puerile sound again ,in the finger ring king unexpectedly Yao played a dazzling multicolored light - Thunder Tiger startled ,curiously, releasing the spirit to the Dragon King ring in to explore ,to find Hercules de Yao played a multicolored light, buzzing fibrillation ,when even the Hercules axe took off, on sex and asked: now you are speaking ? - hum .
.. Your mother is good or bad ,didn recognize me . Hercules axe dissatisfaction to fibrillation - artifact should also talk ?It is frightful to the ear ,the Thunder Tiger try to calm down ,he asked: the axe ?Why do you speak? - I also absorbed the power of mom to say ,I also just digested mom give me strength to come to life .
The voice seemed innocent and lovely - Oh ?This is the original . Ray Huyao shook his head ,for God is he simply doesn - mama !After I can every day talking to you ,don hide me ok? I want to stay with my mother all the time .
The axe has become very active - good ,will give you any of it, but you have to promise me ,don call my mother ,or I to hide . Lei Hu deliberately accentuated mood ,in fact heart actually and Hercules axe a family-like feeling - hum .
.. Mother hates !I don !I you mother ! That little voice actually started to cling like to cry - ,well, I was afraid of you ,call me mom can also ,but not to others before you call me .
It seems the Thunder Tiger is to choose a compromise - well, I promised my mom, I am very obedient . That little voice and started to get excited - Thunder Tiger helpless shakes his head ,turned out to be rather baffling became Hercules ax mother .
But his heart is also very happy ,just don the call .Thunder Tiger only Hercules axe always behind ,and then ride, Thunder Tiger was more of a quirky child - , relationresultThe 216th chapter ,reentry elves , relationresultSince theMagic Dragon Island after coming out ,Thunder Tiger direct full continent to augustus .
And the Thunder Tiger is a headache, always left a mouth and a mother is called a non-stop ,say it will not change export .But it is good ,at least the journey is no longer lonely - after some time, the Thunder Tiger with full on ,finally reached the sea king temple near - oh .
.. Wave race brother ,only to get together again . It has just finished ,Thunder Tiger will teleport to the sea the sky ,a boundless road is now in sight - Thunder Tiger excited at this side looking endless land ,there is even a child back in his mother feeling ,when it came to ear is not harmonious young voice : mom !Where are we going? Ray Huyao shook his head ,not to answer any of the words .
Are already in a Avision ,like meteor to eliminating longitudinal .But the Thunder Tiger flew place ,but he never wanted to see people - in Thunder Tiger go missing ,a huge water surface uplift .
Water the flowers withered sloughed off like a person ,a huge shadow and then showing - Poseidon looked at Thunder Tiger leave direction ,disgruntled muttered : hum !The boy was loyalty ! - . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论