2012年11月15日星期四

google d!Seem to be still t

?"
The pottery spoilt daughter of a rich family urgently says:"Is quick!Keep him from biting tongue to commit suicide."
The poison dragonfly says:"His whole body have no dint,cnn, can bite tongue to commit suicide?"
But on seeing, this black dress human face the color have already greatly changed, corner of mouth run off one silk blood comes, he although the poison that can not bite off own tongue,bite into bit to hide by the side of the tooth root have already been poisoned to lie on the underground!
Poison dragonfly one Zheng:"This rascal really died!Unexpectatively he unexpectedly hides to have fatal poison in!"
The pottery spoilt daughter of a rich family sighs to say:"The person of surprisingly cuckoo under charge, unexpectedly can see dead if return, no wonder that the cuckoo movements is mysterious unfathomable, no man knew!Little Zhang door, he is one dead, what clues also break!"
The poison dragonfly gnash teeth in hatred ground says:"Do not go!I want to turn over all of the grounds of this grass shed and see that old woman run where, I am to living and appear in public, clay-cold see corpse!"
Also at this time, the grass shed has been already been burned of beam, "bomb" of an all pour down, connect to together carve into one with the stone many people high of outside wall, also tumble down down, some remaining fires, still burn.
The pottery spoilt daughter of a rich family says:"The little Zhang door calculated, that old woman if not that already from the tunnel in escape, be also buried in the wildfire, and then why the need for want to see her corpse?Come!Our a cake of returns to?Here, let my under charge the person come to clean up!"
The poison dragonfly says:"If let that old woman escape!I am really unwilling."
On smiling, the pottery's spoilt daughter of a rich family's Wan wears poison dragonfly but go.As for small monster easy to get along with son, at pottery spoilt daughter of a rich family come, the small fairy hears with the airtight sound in the burrow of achievement say to them:"Wench!Brothers!The bearer is the spoilt daughter of a rich family of pottery door, you quickly and quietly leave, poison dragonfly now is have no matter!"
So small monster easy to get along with son then and quietly but go.Equally, the small fairy also hears with the airtight sound of achievement to poison the dragonfly say:"The younger sister of the poison, we walk first one step, you never at pottery female the Xia in front speak us!"
Consequently be poison the dragonfly see easy to get along with son of small monster already not at, didn't ask more as well, on the contrary is a pottery three Langs discover to be missing small monster easy to get along with son and ask poison dragonfly:"Little Zhang door, you those two small brotherses?How to be missing?"
The poison dragonfly smiled to smile to say:"The pottery is three Xias, they not are my brotherses, can be regarded as my brothers again, they are two small Xias that suddenly and since then save me, connect they is what person, I also not know, also too late ask, probably they gave chase that old woman and went!Too late say good-bye to us."
The pottery extravagant side takes in perplexity to ask:"Little Zhang door!Say so to come, they are your lifesavers!How don't you keep them?"
"They don't know is which tall person of bottom in the door, probably has enemy with mysterious cuckoo, seem to be in the whereabouts that has been tracking cuckoo, they since don't think that the person knows, perhaps we ask, they can't speak, either."
Pottery three Langs ask:"They can't be Wu Dang, little wood's next pupil in the door?"
"This I not clear!But their Help of boon, I am unforgettable!"
Say, they have already arrived at the front door of pottery mansion.In fact small fairy they didn't leave, always secretly protect poison dragonfly enter pottery mansion, just turn round but go to.
In returning to the road of city, the Wan son asks small fairy:"Three elder sisters, can't that old woman meeting be a true cuckoo?"
"Wench, how do you think that she is a true cuckoo?"
"She the sword method is quite good!Seem to be still to excel sword Chi, she be not?"
"She the sword method is quite good, but be not thousand Huan sword method, on the contrary the sword Chi is some recruits type,is thousand Huan sword recruit type within methods."
"Three elder sisters, you how can anyone know were some recruits type of sword Chi the recruits type of thousand Huan sword methods?"
"Wench!You are flying the goose country villa west in home in the door to have a competition fighting skill with him, I at secretly observe, how don't know?"
"Three elder sisters, were you also present at that time?"
"Be I not am secretly protecting you,Facebook, is all right?"
"Ah!Three elder sisters, how don't you tell me?"
"Tell you, that returns call secretly protect?However, pass by that you with last, after sword Chi have a competition, seeing to you already mature, I also trust your a person to go out!"
"Not not!Three elder sisters, you still and just and secretly protect my like!Because I am still a trace of fear."
The small monster says:"Four younger sisters, you can't really are the little girl that a didn't take off milk?"
"What do you say?"
The small monster smiles:"Like!I what don't also say, I was a child that didn't take off milk not very good?"
"Like your head!Who talk with you?"
The small monster smiles to blink eyes to the small fairy and says:"That I talk with myself by myself."He then asks small fairy for transfering a topic:"Three elder sisters, I see that old woman basically isn't a cuckoo, is the person of east factory still about!"
The small fairy asks:"Do you dare to affirm so?"
"I certainly dare to affirm!Because I discover her basically isn't an old woman!"
This for a while, not only the Wan son is getting more startled, even the small fairy is also surprised:"Is not she an old woman?"
The Wan son also asks:"How wasn't she an old woman?"
"Because I smell out with the nose!"
"Do you smell out with the nose?"
Small fairy but Ya however ground ask:"In spite of arrive to see in the words and actions bearing from the outward appearance, she is completely an old woman."
"Three elder sisters, that is that her disguise Shu is too brilliant, so three elder sisters can not see clearly, but she could not escape my nose."
"Small brothers, you smell what?"
"Because I smell, she completely has no old woman that kind of the popular flavor of special old woman, she sends forth on the body of, is a youth woman general pure fragrance smell.I dare to affirm, she isn't an old woman, but a woman, with that what pottery the spoilt daughter of a rich family's age is just about."
Wan Er says:"You don't talk nonsense, a person's age size, can you also smell out?"
"Certainly smell out, old age, middle age, young girl, small doll, all send forth a different smell on their bodies, I need not see, smell out on smelling, is you and three elder sisters, receive last my eyes, I can also distinguish you!"
"That I body up is what smell?"
"You-?"The small monster hopes Wan son and smiles not to say.
Wan Er says:"You smell not to come out?"
"How would I smell don't come out?I fear that I speak, you will kill me with the sword!"
"Can the smell on my body hardly smell?"
"Not not!BE easy to smell."
"Was that what smell?"
"Because still have a milk spirit!"
"You wanted to die!See me need not sword mowing your tongue!"The Wan son really needed to pull out sword!
The small fairy smiles:"Wench don't commit tomfoolery!"
"Three elder sisters, do you disappear him to to the utmost humiliate a person?"
"Wench!This is also to ask for it, who make you ask him so?"
"Three elder sisters, I body up can't really have milk spirit?"
The small fairy smiles:"Wench!You are really also, he this is to stir yours and how had milk to annoy on your body?You aren't the infant whom the tooth tooth learns language again."
"I say BE!He exerts in the beard to make a person!Where can he smell a person's age size?"
"Wench, words also not is say so, old-age women and youth woman, the smell on the body is really different, if I and they is close, can also smell out, there is only no the nose of small brothers so intelligent, could not smell the smell that the person walks to destroy to stay behind more."
"Three elder sisters, is that what he said getting trueer,google?"
"I believe that what he said is true, I also secretly feel surprised in the burrow, how this old woman is crossing swords, the figure is so vivid, make moves so nimble, it is a to the least bit be also different from ascend age of old woman, Be just I how also surprisingly she is unexpectedly that one is young Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论