2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook and language soft l

The screech that moves ground, light snow that thin body starts making pancake landing sport and quickly proves a few great physics hard nut to cracks.
Funny BE, the screech of light snow still very has regulation and presents a rhythm of oddness with the trembling of skin Jin and see I nearby of a youth say with smile:"Does this young girl still is singing in the scream?"Another youth also says with smile:"BE, also be pretty like a singer to mourn the mile that the throat does a voice!"
The very not easy skin Jin is finally no longer up and down or so to put to concuss, the light snow is slowly put down.I hurriedly pass by immediately after her, sees her that small face have been very white, the sweats all beat the show hair wet, on continuously sticking in the cheeks, but one of her individual there is almost no felling as frightenning stupidly.
I again funny love again, after letting the nether staff member untying her skinning Jin, will she that petite body hug she's bosom and lightly tap her empress to carry on the back,cnn.
Finally, she slowly wakes up, immediately the beginning constantly sobs to sob in my bosom and make my chests all drive her Tu Man tears nasal discharge, suddenly and violently sweat!
I see the Zhi Die seem and started jumping, hence hurriedly clap a light snow, say:"Light snow light snow, did you see Die the elder sister preparing to jump!"
The light snow finally forces live to sob, raise head to see Zhi Die.
The Zhi Die flies a body but descend, see to she have no to fear to an idea and open arm to do a posture that is various to make people enjoy to please the eye, even in the sky constantly vacillating do one highly difficult empty turn over.
However I after death the light noise of shouting of those two youths but don't send out because of the courage of Zhi Die, listens to they the small voice call a way:" Mao, very dashing one big waves,google!"
After the Zhi Die easily falls to the ground, I smile to say to three girls of surplus:"Like, Group 1 completes a task smoothly.Who do a second steps brigade?"
The words listenned to me, language soft Anne Qi Be all bad to coldly after death hide to go toward small cloud, the language is soft to even put to say:"Wei son, I ……the my body is some uncomfortable.H'm, I don't go up."
I say with smile:"Still have the person to get cold feet like this!Light snow, do you agree?"
The light snow holds a small fist to sway and determinedly says:"Do not go!Elder brother, I but was subjected to a very big bitterness, the soft elder sister must also jump be!"
I nod to say:"The all things pays attention to fair two wordses.Don't suffer from a poverty, suffer from not and all also.Is soft, you and Anne Qi do Group 2 up, I stabilize formation for you with birthday person!"
The language was soft to listen to frighten the Qiao face change countenance, but didn't answer criticism, just and 2 Anne Qi a small tread a small step ground dynasty the elevator move to go, but facial expression absolutely as willing soon rush through to leave for an execution yard, bad have never read to cantillate "breeze whistling Xi easy water is cold, beauty a don't reply to return", show people heart bottom not from the felling that living "is windy and rainy to miserably and miserably slice".
I am funny, say:"Is soft, have no you so exaggerated?The light snows are all jumped down,do not you is all right?"
Light snow at this time already thoroughly like harm Ba to forget a pain, completely forget oneself just is how sad and shrill bellow of, also follow me to say with smile:"Soft elder sister, even ain't I afraid, are you afraid of?"
My sweat, light snow did you just aren't afraid of?BE who cry "help!" in the top?BE who at sad and shrill matchlessly bellow?BE who come down of time frighten to know to feel all have no?
The language is soft to have to pitiful Xi Xi ground dynasty I saw one eye, then sat together with Anne Qi to ascend and descend on board.
However consumedly come from what our idea anticipate BE, the language is soft while flying body but bottom, but 1 didn't deliver, quiet must make me in astonishment call to make a noise.However, amazingly of affair still just behind, be I immediately after she, I discovers language being soft almost collapsed and fainted past.She closes tightly a double eye, she cans not once pant until I frighten repeatedly to tap quite a few a bottom and saw is me, hence sob 1, learn a light snow to sob.Die, I have mercy on of chest, my famous brand dress Shan, you can be subjected to enough old offense today!
Unusually lucky BE, immediately of Anne Qi that jumps in addition to Gao Kang Ru's cloud of in addition to singing, but don't be like light snow and language soft like this make I am thus distress.But I see those people of flank see my expression of eyeses all a beginning not to, seem at laugh at me to where sought these outlooking bests the female kid of timid as a mouse.
For making the audience have to present new look to the impression of our family, I and small cloud is a big one to show up!After arriving Gao Tai, I smile to ask small cloud:"Cloud, strain?"
Small cloud tooks a look foot, cringes for a while and vomits to say:", Good Gao!On the time in underneath seem to look have no so Gao!"
I say:"It is just all imagination yes.You but miss oneself to wear skin Jin on Shuan of feet, is just all right in play on a swing.In fact as I am jumping for the first time, the heart bottom also pretty fears."
Small cloud simultaneously lets the coach to her colligation skin Jin simultaneously say:"BE?Wei son, on that day you are under American grand canyon overhanging cliff of time, have so Gao?"
I shake head to say:"Have no, at that time about 30 several rices just, here fully have 75 meters.However, we at that time wes wove a cordage at the time, which have here safety?"
The small cloud sudden drum foot courage says:"Small shadow and small Yans are all not afraid on that day, I am also not afraid!"
I hear her and mention a Liu Qing shadow, not from get wry smile one don't language.This name's sometimes seeming to be in my heart bottom is so faraway, faraway must be like oneself have never known such a female kid general;But sometimes the but again so acquaints with and is like one of her pore, I know all familiar know generally.But I will as much as ever go and forget she,Facebook, intentionally will and her things of the past suppress at heart bottom's deepest place, craving for it can at one day completely become silt, turn into naught.
Small cloud bravely kept on jumping and even also put Zhang Bei's posture, she almost has no to be afraid.
After small cloud fell to the ground to tee off a signal of victory with me, I also returned her a signal.Immediately I the heroism stem cloud ground Zhang Bei shout loudly a way:"Ex- one who have to cry, behind have dizzy.Read long world, only smile dead but jump down!"
I this a few words deliver from the pubic region, the big voice is like an overlord of the dragon blares in the roar, the voice is vacillating but goes, the great vehemence absolutely lets whole pleasure ground all visitors is of scared, in succession title look up at a view to look forward me that the heroic bearing for thriving.But everyone finishes listenning to my after shouting loudly, a sticks out middle finger:"Slice, have no a creativity!"
I am dizzy, thus almost prepared to directly keep on pouring.Luckily I am suddenly surprised the department fearing to ground to realize own leg in the in a flash hasn't bound skin Jin and frightens hurriedly to pull arm-rest not to put while ascending, the shirt that soaked through me of cold sweat but the ground of Yin Yin.See come from greatly and extremely bad, I just absolutely had the kind the felling for looking down upon group of heroes, but almost consequently ruined the small life of An!Being super is suddenly and violently cold medium!
At coach colligation after the good skin Jin, I don't dare the gist repeatedly and cautiously looked in to confirm own leg department to really bind skin Jin again, hence just shout loudly:"An beard man three again come back!"A head of kept on planting toward ground, part double the arm be like a bird sort to apace row, simultaneously roar with laughter.Although the elegant beauty of Zhi Die compared has rather, but seems to be more to match my generation a man to is stalwart and rise the vehemence of Yang!
Treat I that Bo of on jumping to complete, light snow but smile don't smile ground to run to come over to ask a way:"Elder brother, before you just jumped and jump of what be the time all shouting loudly?"
I wanted to think and felt that the air of bond maid seems some far from good felling of being uncanny, immediately having already growns, hence hurriedly said:", You say that I shout loudly what BE?But did I call?I how some impressions all have no!Probably just I am frightenned dizzy, so scream madly how many?I didn't remember as well."
I just finished saying, which know my waist delicate meat but drive one person oneself behind put out strength to clench, immediately I heard language soft in the low voice that the behind gnashes the teeth with hatred call way:"I call you ex- have already cried, I have after calling you dizzy!"
The light snow also joins to fight regiment, her twist the fried dough twist technique teaches at the adjusting of the elder sisterses under progress perfectly right soon, if her study also progresses thus, only afraid next year Chin Hua the north greatly allowed her to choose?
The light snow has never entwined I reorganize of rotten verse, but clench Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论