2012年11月14日星期三

beats dr dre had enough of bore t

Mr. ends this chaotic earlier, let those homeless people edible satisfied wear warm, lead the life of quiet hospice, think ……be like I only make in the life of so.There is no war, there is no hunger, there is no bones frank plank way, there is no the threat of glint and flash of cold steel, each family can be happily living, each parents cans make good rice and looking at own kid is from the farmland in return.Wen Hou, in my heart think of is these, true.Waited to arrive on this day, I nonexistent.If is just a name, the dynasty in lord Mr. hall up, you can't see mine."
Lyu Bu Leng:"Sir, your meaning BE, you want to return concealed?Leave a dynasty hall?Don't you want high official positions and riches?"I looking at him to smile:"Very oddness?Not, the way of the sage and virtuous man of thou then doesn't beg fame and wealth.What is the fame and wealth ?Vanish quickly just, have what reluctant to part with?Is still not as comfortable as forest, not as natural and unrestrained as out of this world.I don't make the top intrigue against each other with others, so, I will be annoyed."Lyu Bu sees my look in the eyes very strange:"You viewpoint like this, does clear Mr. know?Really there is that day, will he put you to walk?"I Song shrug:"I have never said with him, however, I will put forward to come.As for lord Mr. puts or not, I think, he could not take care of me, Hey Hey, unless he closes me, otherwise, I want to run road, he also has no way."Hey Hey, I resume daughter's body when the time comes, he is to want to stay to also stay get not also there is no woman from thou station's party in government hall on of.Lyu Bu smiled to shake head:"I see, clear Mr. absolutely can't put yours, you once thought a day like this, impossible."I a happy, no longer talk.

Chapter 113 river east internal rebellion


Unification north ground article-chapter 113 river east internal rebellion
When three elder brothers all Dun letter Cao's holding will exterminate Liu has of time, only my clear Liu have of leg have much long, run how fast, the Cao holds even the shadow of human figures can not see his, I ain't worried that elder brother Yun will kill our to get naturally.The Hey Hey is also good like this, I can press the plan to practice, because the Cao holds have never got to choose.Succeeded to solve Lyu Bu's secret concern, I sought bore to melt a set almost, is going to see emperor!Is very quick, I melted to again see emperor through a bore, however, all the way I had enough of bore to melt loquaciously.This guy really vexed person, keep saying the Cao holds under charge greatly negative not way, unexpectedly Sou idea pass closing tightly of emperor, let he knew this person is who, he doesn't is going to scold one can not.I this is vexed hey, in the heart start planning to make a s of this guys all of problem, he is a root of all evil, wasteful exterminate entire of the root of all evil, not for the sake of his those two kids, I still really don't want to take care of him.
The emperor sees me, is really happy, an appearance of no time for waiting, alas, be really from seek boring.I certainly is smile happily ground to come forward to kowtow:"Once saw his majesty."Liu Xie quickly says to don't need a gift and looking at me to recruit.My heart knows that the belly is clear, comes forward several steps:"His majesty, little people the south just came back, there beat pretty noisily and all said that the loyal is for the country from the Ru."Liu Xie grows one breath, immediately after again wrinkle up eyebrows:"But, I hear, there disorderly of very, a carelessly, have no a life."I lightly a smile:"The his majesty trusts, there is the person of skill in the disorder, completely can with self-preservation of.However, be nation of pillars, the necessity whets after variety difficult and test of, be not a dynasty the one night can succeed.The emperor wants to patiently wait for be."Liu Xie draws a deep sigh:"Wait for, wait for, I wait until when ah?"I smile:"His majesty, have you ever heard such a words?Don't blare already, become famous overnight.Those chivalrous man for the sake of one shot necessarily medium, need a decade to whet one sword!This life has relation to of affair, careless don't get,beats dr dre, is also urgently not get ah!"Liu Xie is silent to nod the language was not.I lower the head to back bottom:"The his majesty wants to learn to take good care of yourself more.The little people takes for the his majesty this time of keep a body medicine, you usually eat just good.You though trust, little people as long as arrive those place, from will come back to speak the general knowledge to you a solution to lack."Liu Xie noded:"Thus, bother you.Sometimes come to sit for a while more."I promised to excuse to leave.
Leave an imperial palace, looking at Gao Gao's fence, this is my masterpiece.See, the emperor has already started trusting me, as long as I make him fully drill into my trap with Liu, I have confidence to practice my to plan.As for the Cao holds, anyway emperor's holding to the Cao is also that the fraud is bigger than benefit, when the time comes even if he different idea, I also want something to do.For the sake of elder brother Yun, I selfish short while good.Think of elder brother Yun, I ain't feel at ease, he follows Liu Bei, should go Jing state, I also want to go at once, for seeing an elder brother, for the sake of four elder brother, Xu Shu,s, I must also go.I have never waited Cao to hold back, left to go down south, heel at I nearby of is Qin Yong with Li Ji.
However, before going to Jing stating again, I still need to go a place, is that small village, I want to seek that miss and tell her, we are all quite good, conveniently arrange Li Ji to take her back to allow all, at my heart deep place, always have one silk grievously sorry to her.Unfortunately, be I jubilantly walk into that house of time, is already a person to get empty to the house.The person in the village very oddness how can someone come to seek her, because of she almost never and outside association of.However, they are to responsiblely tell me, the miss walked and walked for a long time, does no one know where she went?Do what go to.This becomes the lasting pain in my heart.
Since didn't find out a person, I still decided to go to Dan Tu a , I really can not let go Sun Ce, he harms so heavily, the current time just passes by more than two months, his wound should didn't°yet be good, I see like, again say, I affirmative they also want to see mine.Take viewpoint like this, we shall arrive soon Dan Tu very much.However, the waiter of pharmacy tell me, Sun Ce returns to song, hear, song point affair, he regardless of there is no healthy body rushing through return to.I listen to one Leng:Song have an accident feeling?How can what affair, can let the Yu in week promise Sun Ce to return to?Just, the news from the pharmacy waiter inside, I also felt the seriousness of circumstances, because they also know a song have important affair occurrence, but can not find out what affair.
East Wu Zhen's occurrence internal rebellion, and as for time that is exactly an one regiment snarled hemp now .However, let Sun Ce and week Yus all neglect a Sun Ce's body circumstance and urgently blunt blunt rush through song once of, is a household internal rebellion, this is everyone who don't also thought of of affair.Sun Ce is on the battlefield the body be subjected to news of severely wounded but disappearance, have no be concealed intentionally by the distance Pu and week Yu, this is the still not enough experience performance.Before the distance Pu against will sends back Dan Tu, Wu Jun greatly hurt the news of commander-in-chief disappearance have already got about east top and bottom Wu, the good matter doesn't go out, the ill news runs apace!Song after getting this news, Zhang Zhao responds to come over first, blockade news, unfortunately already late, three day in, almost various person waits to all come together to around whisper at Wu Hou Fu.Zhang Zhao, attend to persons like Yong,etc is busy must turn round and round, cope with those persons who come to look for answer.
Song of the officials are disorderly set, grounds like southern remaining Hang,etc also soon disorderly get up.I early once said to the various Ge Jin, river's east in nowadays hopes clan to Sun Shi's leadership be not admire sincerely very much of, undercurrent's flowing out is seeking a breakthrough, the news of Sun Ce severely wounded disappearance became this.Originally almost all Hao clans are the newses waited for a next move with the attitude for hesitating, but someone has been waiting this opportunity, allowed to pass?Some king Langs and strict woman without pubic hair follow and will soon unite to put together in person, this influence isn't small.Have ulterior motives ground to instigate at them under, really had the non-commissioned officer in many Hao clans or past to publicly rebel, every day all enough Hang, rich spring, meeting the news of the ground occurrence riots, such as book and Wu Jun...etc. spread to a song.
The summer of the river gets Sun Ce's disappearance, Wu Jun greatly hurts of news at 1:00 also not slow, so good opportunity, Huang Zu how ability need not, again say, the funeral of two year agos close, Sun the soldier fold will it the enemy he has been wanting to report of, now river east the political power is unsteady, great commanders, such as week Yu and distance Pu...etc. not at, Huang Zu immediately measures with Liu Biao Shang and launches the attack to the Lu Ling and nine rivers, military situation snowflake the ground fly toward song.
Under the internal revolt and foreign invasion like this, cluster the minister is ownerless, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论