2012年11月2日星期五

cheap beats by dre olemn Lifted t

No.9 yard.The manager sees a lot of affairs that the small Fang get down from the car, is again to send in visiting card and is to introduce the circumstance of public security, said company, small Fang again ashamed walk off.Patiently listen to the manager "make collective report", that manager finally says:"We hereafter still have to depend supporting strongly of each owner, have to our service what opinion, you directly seek me, I definitely accept, and correct in time.Ha ha."
The small Fang feels this manager has a little bothersome, but this is necessarily the somebody else's work job, no serious mistakes committed, say with smile:"I call small Fang, have what matter, I will contact yours, little will not bother you hereafter."
"Doing not bother isn't troublesome."The manager orders a head, extremely passionate.See delivering goods of a market car come over, the manager says:"Use need not our help?"
The small Fang says need not, that manager walked.
Wait Wang Feng and small Fang to enter yard, several individuals are helping driver discharge, have of can not put an underground, directly send to building inside.The whole process was used more than 10 minutes, waited a trucks walk, several individuals just breathed heavily tone on the whole.
Stand in the yard, Wang Feng looked around surroundings environment, this was an only door only the yard of door, there is still in the front of door similar in on duty room or the small house of Wei in the door, close front door, is a personal space of closing, this was own house.
"Let's drive car into garage."Finish saying, use to control from a distance the front door that the key opens garage.The garage is very big, Wang Feng is very satisfied.Three people open all of 4 cars into garage, small table of and numb beautiful enter the building tidied up room.
Soon finish tidying up room, two women come downstairs and see Wang Feng still stand don't know to think in the yard what, of oneself arrive at his nearby.
"I also had a house, ah, the felling with a house is really good."Wang Feng's mood is very complex, he just knows this time his own heart why have been canning not fall calm, is own mind to float in the outside, have no an accommodation of stop for a rest ground.
Small splendid idea Wang Feng Yi's face of quiet, know that he thought of again what sad affair, comfort him:"Forgot those not happy affairs, hereafter I will always at your nearby keep you company, the whole life is one a life time."
"Thank."Finish saying, a small Zhuo and numb beautiful hug into a bosom.3 people embrace each other in the yard and allow time to slowly flow to walk.
Come downstairs the small Fang of pouring the Teng thing to see 3 people embrace together, say with smile:"Little son should not, I went upstairs, you continued."
Two women immediately disgrace to get red in the face and leave embracing of Wang Feng.
Wang Feng sees 2 people shy, say:"Nothing important, we this is to cohabit first, be in love behind, afraid of afraid.Come to continue, give the little son perform for a while."
"Go to you, my beginning embraced and then lost like this."Small Zhuo complaint way.
"Does the beginning embrace?"Is numb beautiful understood all of a sudden, it was meaning to kiss with beginning.
"That makes me be kissing for a while, kissing beginning can also lose."Wang Feng says with smile.
"It is beautiful to get you."The small Zhuo gave Wang Feng Yi the powder boxing.
At this time, small Fang and then from the building in come out, say:"The eldest brother, whether you come in, gives your wife the room in allotment, I afraid they one inattention, all rob to have east the room of the noodles."
"To, how did I didn't thought of."Hence the small Zhuo goes toward first to run in building.
Wang Feng and numb beautiful smile, smile very unbridledly.
"She has never asked you to live several buildings to cover a square, ha ha.She ascend the 3rd floor, we live the 2nd floors, she ascend the 2nd floor, we is the 3rd floors and see how she do."Is numb beautiful to smile one stole fleshy of small fox.
"You are too deceitful, the small Zhuo is really a nerve the girl of the big."Wang Feng exclamation way.
"She is a good girl, at to feelings I ain't equal to she, she is very brave, Be worth cherishing."The words that was numb beautiful to speak own in the mind.
"BE?What about you."
"Do you say?"Saw Wang Feng Yi's eye, continued to say."Once, the small Zhuo arrived branch office to handle affairs and met me, she told me to say that she fancied a person and said that she several times vindicated, all drive that person with various brush-off that lent a people, but she said that she couldn't give up, until he promises.I ask her that person is who, she says that person to is her teacher.At that time, my heart sank all of a sudden.Tell me at her in fact this matter of for a long time long ago, I have already liked that person, but I have no courageous vindicate to him, because I have no her braveness, for this I am sad a period of time.Today morning, I and lately- divided Jing school graduate student in the section go out a work, quickly till the time in noon, we decide to have a meal in the outside, don't know the reason why, I suddenly want to eat seafood and was that seafood store to go.Probably this is the predestination, a lunch, let to show own worry completely.No matter we this opportunity is to be not accepted by the people of this world, I will bravely accept her and diligently protect her."
"In fact you need not care too much, either, we are this kind of relation, will be definitely been criticized by the people of this world.I fear your pressures too big, if hereafter can not hold against, give up, I can't blame you, either of, the affair of this world changes really too quick.In morning, I still sent to walk two girls, they also leave here, or say for the sake of me is was subjected to my to embroil.I have never regretted to the affair of do-it-yourself.Teacher once says, the man was in the whole world livinged to, must had been already taken.Probably I am a person who spends heart, but I love all women who love me and give them a quiet bay, is my wisheses, also seek for my minds to consign at the same time.Your words move me, let we together conduct good this, in spite of now still future, none of us leaves not to leave, together through the rains and winds."The time that says this time words, Wang Feng's facial expression is solemn.
Lifted to see one eye the horizon, a few Cang eagle the hover is at the sky of city, but get down swoop, but exhibition wings Gao Fei, abnormality thrilling freedom.
But his in the mind have been being thinking worry and think those 2 to drift on water an outlying woman.They should get to D City, being not at the rest?They are too tired, they necessarily aren't men, didn't how to cope with these crises after the young woman of mishap,cheap beats by dre.
"You really worry they BE?Why don't make them stay, the woman doesn't have man's help, at how to exist outside?"Numb beautiful Be police, also arrived to outside once handle a case, knew to go out outlying difficult place.
"They are very strong, my woman must learn strong, even if face in the dangerous matter, calm down to treat, this all needs a tough and resilient will.I want them to stop for a rest to Hangzhou, there may be my person there."Wang Feng quietly says.
"Your person?"Is numb beautiful don't understand of ask a way.
"Walk, get to building in go, I say a matter with you."
2 people walk into building and see the sofa that the small Zhuo sit upright to be on the first floor a living room up, living stuffy air.
See this scene, Wang Feng walks to come forward to ask a way:"Who humiliate our wife and children Zhuo?"
"You."The small Zhuo stared their one eye and continued to watch television.
"How did we humiliate you?Does the room make you literally choose?"Is numb beautiful say with smile.
"But, I don't know that he lives where ah."The small Zhuo injustice ground says.
"Servant?"Wang Feng shouts a way.
"What matter, the somebody else is positive favour, a so big house, does Anne set up so easily?Please eldest brother, you don't add for me disorderly, not very good?"The small Fang is very with reluctance come downstairs.
"We live where?"Wang Feng asks.
"The 2nd floor."The small Fang says.
"That how don't the small Zhuo know?"Wang Feng asks again.
"She didn't also ask me, I can not directly chase her, either one personal arrangement, orchestrating the arrangement is just right of."The small Fang is an appearance of according to the rules.
"Small Fang, after finishing tidying up, we go to the supermarket of small area, to all buy back the tools having a meal, these you are more experienced, work in the hotel, should understand how to buy thing?"
"That I first the favour went to."Finish saying Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论