2012年11月14日星期三

Beats by Dre Just Beats l sides is in additi

Move.Come to my quite a few year, I once wrote many letters as well, can he returns unique, would rather cultivate in the home, would not like to come out to work, either.I don't know how he thought as well."
Zhang Zhao Yi listens to and see my one eye:"Son Yu, you this younger brother's temper and someone's pouring is to pretty be like, only is one to prefer to farmland, a rather be mean person.Be really don't know how you are thought?"My Pie mouth, ignore they.
The Kan Ze writes empty, ask me very curiously:"Childe, I am very curious, song of affair, are you exactly how to get news?They do this etc. affair, should be very hidden ……"
Sun Ce Da Dun ha 1:"Is virtuous smooth ……" Kan Ze drive once he roar and frightenned a to cringe, even I am got a fright.Zhang Zhao then saw my one eye very ambiguously and lowered the head not to talk,Beats by Dre Just Beats.
Hope Sun Ce to looking at the facial expression of Kan Ze very scathingly, I am a bit puzzling, very obviously, Sun Ce doesn't think that I answer this question.I but don't feel what ah, because this reason, I early arrange good, and, Sun Xu should also know:"Bo Fu, what's the matter with you?This again be not what can not say of ……"
Sun Ce is some to embarrassedly see me, but hall up have been already stolen to smile, I looking at them to really have a little weird:"How you?Uncle Bi should know a cause and effect ah, you should also know of, why Mr. Kan on asking, you this facial expression?"
Sun Ce is getting iner distress situation:"You ah, family scandal like this, do you still need to say not to become?You ……"
"Family scandal?What family scandal, how don't I know?"
Looking at me one face of vacant, Sun Ce doesn't smile as well.Sun Ce then and oddly asks:"You really don't know your news does that come?"
I nod:"I certainly know that being not an a keep woman that wears a member falls ill, my waiter sends to the medicine sees a doctor of time, at the right moment heard her saying talk in a dream ……" at the beginning arranges waiter to approach to wear member family, really for obtaining intelligence report, but, just obtain time and interception that they want to begin, they send into the letter of river's north.As for the source of news, this is that I weave a good words with waiter, although be a little bit rickety to depend, can also be regarded as an answer, anyway that woman is also to kill a person, dead have no to the certificate.
Problem BE, I this answer on the contrary let to know what happened persons allly to smiled all, Sun Ce also says with smile:"Seeing is your waiter to fool you.See a doctor, send a medicine, at the right moment meet with to say talk in a dream, affair like this, do you believe?"
I am really one face vacant:"Why don't believe, I see a doctor, through often heard patient say beard words, talk in a dream."
Sun Ce really and cannot stop smiled:"Sky, you so a person of spirit, there is also the time to be cheated .According to song there of review a case the officials speak, is this waiter of yours to borrow to see a doctor for from seduce last wear the Qie of member, that woman tell your waiter, song will be greatly disorderly, let your waiter take her flee, you just get news."
I a , this waiter incredibly says like this, it is stronger than what I wove to pour, problem BE, this can't be true:"This mixs Zhang thing, how do one affair like this, I make him fawn on a person, didn't make him have an affair with man!"Finish saying, right away Wu mouth, can already too late.
That Zhao then see Sun Ce Yi's eye, just say to me:"Fawn on a person?Son cloud, does your business do so?Your pharmacy business is quite good, the tea goes, company's brigade also really makes money?At river east, do you still need to fawn on other people?Fawn on these minor official small Li?"
I Hey Hey a smile:"A say to leak a mouth carelessly.Son Mr. Bu, do business, what to pay attention to is a friendliness is a source of wealth, pulled the relation of everyone's noodles, business just do, just can the source of money widely enter!"
Zhang Zhao humed:"Pull a good relation, pull good relation.You are so popular here, we who don't look after your business?Still need you to pull those underneath person's relations?River's east not is to allow all, also not is a Ye city."
My handle knob one stand:"Sir, that is the different thing.Affair of some businesses, I don't want to disturb you ah, silently dided and then became, can not put a face to come up."
Trod Zhi to smile:"Your such as of the business see appearance very strange ah, can not put to come up, that is shameful?Affirmation is an illegal affair."
I smiled:"The Sir said too directly!What illegal of affair, hard speak of, also calculate also not calculate.Actually, I am to do 12 and officer's house rob a merchant affair.Hey Hey, is like a smuggle to order the type of wine, salt and silk of, occasionally also deliver a war wealth, make some mountains.Who let these business Zheng of many!To do business like this you always can't clearly in help me, so, I need to pull the relation of very below some minor officials, in the customs clearance, investigate and search the time of goods, let them go so much convenient.These various Hou inside, also gave me a piece of customs clearance to make for the Yuan adult card, think for that several yearses, my coming in and going out in the Yuan territory is absolutely without obstruction and did many big businesses very much and included to make to Bo Fu horse, all make there from the Yuan adult."
What I said walks on air, a world for the appearance of my cleverness, Sun Ce has been listenning to happy ha ha of, see toward my face up obviously peep out that kind of cover up shortcomings, doter of expression.That Zhao sees in the eye and gradually rise a wrath, is enduring and after enduring, he really cannot helped but, one is cold to hum, pull back from satisfied I, stunnedly looking at the facial expression of his dark, just still thoroughly, how suddenly turn angry face?

Chapter 173 jailbird's temple sad tears(medium)


All the way, I melt to have no confabulation any further with bore, each bosom mood ground arrives at an imperial palace.Temple door and the guard on all sides is in addition strong, each soldier looking at to pass by here very seriously of each person, check each car.I looking at to sigh, this where is an imperial palace, the whole one big jailbird's cage.I exactly should scold own of main male cruelty, still should put blame on small emperor not to listen to my advise?
Liu Xie lies at generous of Ta up, two eyes have no absolute being ground tassels that looking at top of head and have no tears, without the desire, have no sad, have no pleased, I see of the emperor is a such a shape.See such a person, my in the mind suddenly had muscular spasms for a while and had a little heartache.Is this an emperor?Connect seven elder brothers keep of birds in cage all not equal to.And sit on the Ta follow side, take some hand over Cui, take one silk painful, also take one silk helpless looking at the emperor's in full fig woman, is exactly the daughter whom the Cao holds, empress-Cao's stanza in present.
Was silent to kneel down to go a gift for 2 people, Cao the empress Be cold to see my one eye, recruit to beckon with the hand, the small maid-in-waiting of flank comes up, and the careful Chan handed her to stand.I this just discovers, her belly is a bit tiny to swell up.Once walk I nearby, she just stand next:" Such as, the emperor believes your medical skill, you make an effort well.But, if you want to do what the affair of space, father again spoil you, I can also shell your skin."
My wry smile for a while, the moment understood Cao to hold why want kill Fu empress and her kid:"Empress, your precept, the little people doesn't dare to be free from.If I the cause of disease that understands an emperor also have confidence to cure an emperor, can say a brave, this affair in the imperial palace, empress hereafter can want many fee desserts.The emperor doesn't understand some affairs, the empress must be understand.Emperor this cause might to don't living."
The Cao empress smells speech, face last flash across one silk wrath:" Such as, you brave."
I that will be afraid her and lift up head orthoptic her eyes:"Empress, all of center of palm the back of the hands are meat, you since arrived this position, will know how to go to balance this middle of relation.As long as you make it well, all beneficial to all people."
Cao empress Leng for a while, leave in peevish anger.The emperor just once turned face to took a look bore to melt at this time, soft-voiced way:"Let them all go out for me."
The bore melts hurried life surroundings wait upon the temple person's eunuches all go out.Although those people don't wish, also had to back to go out.I this just came forward Ke a :"The Your Majesty lets the little people is first you to chase vein, good?"
Liu Xie slowly sat, the handle knob stretched to me:" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论