2012年12月10日星期一

google wear a leg up medium

Kick out!Kill!"
The east city gate bombs however opens widely, giant soldier bearing arms the Hao call to rush out city.I right away order lapidating the car and bow and arrow hand stop stroke, the my hand hands a Duo and looking at strange rice benefit how clean up already in disorder the black wolf tribe of the form.
The giants a city gate seem to be to train to have a vegetable, the soldier divides three roads right away, not a brain of disorderly blunt.In the middle 1 brigade is led in person by the strange rice benefit, go straight to the medium soldier of enemy's soldier to put to go,google, or so divide two troopses of , quickly outflank and attack from two wings, the opponent defeated right away.The wolves didn't listen to conductor and had already run light, the black bear then pulled chariot to return to run, the on footoot hunting of the chariot behind man is getting more unlucky, collided with to trample, death and harm innumerable.
By this time the giant kills, front of all of a line of vanguardses are the wolf tooth of the bigses stick, one is malicious to hit, knocks down one, keep up with of short handle ax and grow knife right away and gobble up since then, a combat that simultaneously pours soon ended.The warrior of black wolf tribe in flurry flees elsewhere and drilled into black forest and disappeared without a trace.
The east outside in the door, the giant soldier is shouting victory, this victory was too and easily seemed, their idea still had never exerted ground at get hurt of the soldier body of black wolf tribe up chop down to hit to vent indiscriminately indiscriminately.
I shout a way in the top:"The strange rice benefit takes to lively come back to me, I want to ask words!"
I take the city tower in a few bodyguards, I say to the fish head:"You to make the old wave rice, Cang fox and car beard pleasing for me to arrive east the city gate three big ministers!"
I sought a piece in the city gate down stairs the rock sat down, two giant soldier bearing arms wear a leg up medium the arrows can not walk of hunt a man, cast away he I of in front.
I see to crawl on the ground of hunt a man, this guy contains 4510-year-old appearances, the horizontal meat of the one face, connect a hair beard, cow similar eyes stare slip away a circle, the mouth inside doesn't do to not and cleanly bawl out:"***Killed Lao Tze!You this helps stupid egg!Useless thing!"
My pulling out knife to wave hand is one knife and row an a blood scar in his shoulders."!"He shouts loudly one- track:"Killed me!"
I shake and say to the Cang bear:"Give° him me to hang up!Mourn on this wood shelf."
Stick a city wall to have a line of woods the shelf, wretchedness of hunt a man be poured to hang up, his wound leg convulses because of ache."Take out with the whip son for me, exclusively take out his wound leg!"
The space Lang and ensign wood one person take a leather whip,cnn, "Pa Pa!"Two whip son the bottom go and hunt the arrows wound of man left leg immediately the flesh and blood is misty, he kills a pig sort Hao to call.
Once I put a hand and stand up and walk to his in front to squat down bottom, looking at him to rise a purple face because of pouring to mourn and say:"Boy, honesty answers my to ask words, I will make you die to heart's content to order!"
"Not not!I don't want to die and beg you to put me to return to, there is still old mother in my home ……"
I depend, dare the feeling is here also the popular pain say that the revolutionist history is this set of!I almost the break into laughter come."Go, say I put you to return to!Tell me, which tribe are you ?"
"Return to big Ye, I am tribe in the eagle precipice."
"Heel how green head wolf to strike against our stone mountain city?"
"Big Ye, don't come not to go, our village totally comes to 200 man of hunting mores, not only we, the jade Buddha coping fell to also come, the black wolf was a leader of alliance, and we have to obey invoking of black wolf!"The blood that hunts a man left leg flows back down.
I immediately after ask a way:"How many persons does the black wolf tribe have?"
"There aring more than 3,000 persons was the tribe of black forest biggest inside ……"
"I put you down and stop bleeding for you first, but I can not also put you to walk, you must give me painting Zhang Tu, mark out with endure the Shu to me on the diagram black position of forest each tribe of inside!The bearer puts down for him and takes bark and Tan!"
Connect down, the hunt a man square the circle is several 100 inside of the detailed diagram of black forest drew out for me.The Kun wolf and Long Niao has some to don't understand again, they stared at the diagram in the my hand to see along while, and I smiled to say:"Fighting has to there is map, these wiser later meeting slowly church you."
The old wave rice, car beard still had the Cang several foxes to all come, I stood up to say:"You listen to gather all slaves right away, the first matter is to add Gao to thicken a city wall!My requesting the city wall on all sides to highly want adding Gao Yi Bei on the existing foundation is also eight meters high!Width three meters!"
The "big king this is good friends with many stone materials, we want to descend mountain to go to Gobi desert a pool to come back from carrying on the back ……" old wave rice puzzles a way.
I say:"Come, follow me!"I walk toward the city gate hole to, " is here open widely to add Gao, at least wanting to throw stone a car can must go to by into get, at least want four meters high 10 meter wide, we came out now, you saw, we although this city is to set up at halfway up a hill, city wall and front of go down slope a way of still had the distance of 2310 meters to, since city wall root, meted out ten meters and started digging deep ditch Qian of a 5 meter wide three meterses and rounded a city wall to dig 1 turn, the freestone soil digging out was used to reinforce a city wall, understand?"
The Cang is suspicious to delude a way:"Dig a deep ditch like this, our cities are rounded at in?How do we come out?"
I smile:"We take suspension bridge!I teach you how to fix suspension bridge and make 100 people be exclusively responsible for chopping down a tree, among the tree trunk that 78 meters grow saw in two, you know'saw', all right, I am your Lu classes, Lu class is who you don't know as well, anyway you press what I said to do and then went and started work and dug digging of ditch ditch, build brick wall of build brick wall, chop down a tree of chop down a tree, quickly stem!"
I suddenly come to interest to this work, I want to build one to be solid if the city defense of strongly fortified city, let this helps pretty a person to know, cold weapon ages, the defense is the first important.





The 13th chapter 135 absolute being horse in Mekong valley
Renew time:2010-12-114:50:52 chapter word numbers:3899


Chapter 135 absolute being horse (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in October monthly ticket war Feng smoke again rise!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so your had a few monthly tickets in original text account, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that then, order is a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
Next several days I am busy to turn round and round, want everything to teach them, explain in detail for them in detail, personally created the first for them to saw at the blacksmith workshop.Pretty people finally learned various use for sawing, this lets a few big minister excitements not already, make the slave in great quantities chop down a tree right away, four suspension bridges according to my diagram paper build good, all of the machine Shu, rope and lever install to take seat, in the lately- fixed high big city gate upstairs, as long as moving machine Shu, the suspension bridge slowly rises and presses a machine Shu wrench, the suspension bridge is let go of, and this is the machine principle that makes use of wheel gear and lever.
8,000 slaves plus 6,000 together working hard of the well-known scholar soldierses, at very short half month time in, the city wall added Gao to widen and protected city ditch the Qian set up like, there is only no water, I don't want to lead water as well, orderany they in covering up the ditch Qian bottom sharp bamboo skewer.
Now, I stand on Gao Gao's city gate upstairs to see go downward, feel safe many.Spacious of code of city wall wear tidy of arrows feather and roll a wood thunder stone, I don't fear now any foreignly hit, Gao Qiang Shen's ditch,Facebook, solid if strongly fortified city!Ha ha, I canned be steady to be to consider as my big king.
The Kun wolf and Long Niao re- integrated troops and conscripted after big scope, the total troops of stone mountain city had already attained 12,000 people, was almost all the people now the soldier was all.Ever since the saw had, craftsman again created lapidating Be 100 apart from the small scaled lapidating car in 1200 meters, mainly with throwing 34 catties of heavy crushed stoneses is lord, a Dou can throw ten, conduct and actions have already livinged strength to kill harm of important long range attack weapon.But large lapidating car, exclusively threw the heavy type lapidating car that 4510 catties of heavy stones play to increase 30.
The bow and arrow also had very big improvement, all of the bow and arrow in nowadays were more used black 籘 of having the tenacity Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论