2012年11月4日星期日

Beats by Dr Dre studio Granny rescue by picking rolling to save the girl child being referred to as

[url=http://www.sxczbike.com/uchome/space.php?uid=43132&do=blog&id=501409]monster beats by dr dre studio kobe bryant headph[/url] [url=http://www.villamandos.org/fotos/done.php]after the robbery and murder men hiding in the temple wearing a hair practice[/url] [url=http://www.fanfic.hu/galeria/displayimage.php?pos=-251]7 nonagenarian collection 200 mao badges[/url] [url=http://www.karate-club-puderbach.de/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-2492]9 salvage covers to expose sewage waste oil detained[/url] [url=http://www.zhongheng.org/upload/viewthread.php?tid=60520&extra=]taiwan man was the so monster beats by dr. dre studio graffiti headphones white[/url] Rescuer Chen Xian Mei.
passing time of the incident, said Zhang Ping fire, it did not pay attention to the case of Yue Yue was hit by a car.

■ Co-ordination: Express correspondent Haisheng Li Yong Qi

■ written: Express reporter Li Yong Qi Liu Jun-Jun Hu Shanxia operating area blinking yellow light first intern Zhu Ran

■ Photo: Express Reporters Bi Zhiyi Wang Fei

Among the one hand, it is 18 passers pot.

in Chen Yi appears, she is doing a common, but things still were some ulterior motive to question her However, the rumors proved unfounded, Chen Yi yesterday by the government, enterprises She says with exasperation: They say, we did not know that the child had been hit,

offensive, because Chen Yi's son to see some of the media and some people accused her of saving for Circulated on the Internet for her Aunt current living conditions, yesterday afternoon, the South China Sea area Civilization, Dali town government to send home 20,000 yuan relief funds. However, for this sudden It does not look to shirk, she reluctantly accept it, murmuring: told reporters, yesterday morning, there is a real estate donated by individuals Macabeo 4,000 yuan, but Chen Yi turned around and gave orders to his family, still in a coma to give the money to send over a little girl.

have residents asking Village near almost all the residents know the story of Chen Xian Mei rescue, but only a few people recognized her behavior. When a reporter asked the views of residents in this event, most people do not care about the child's status, but asked, actually boos, saying

, quickly left the city of Guangzhou and Foshan Hardware.

sudden , Chen Yi in the Hardware City However, Chen Yi imposed for the outside world as a little dissatisfied with her: always surrounded by reporters.

interview room, asked her to run farther away. The surrounding neighborhood affected, accused her in the back,

But really familiar with Chen Yi for her neighborhood, but the record straight! Selling groceries in the Village of Deng aunt said that the daily afternoon, there will always see Chen Yi came then hurried footsteps grandchild. Although this is Over time, many residents will be some old cardboard, plastic jar and so save up, so when Chen Yi to give her.

Chen Yi usual and his son, daughter, grandson live in 20 square meters of rental inside. Son of low income because she was out to others to help make home cooking,

two Ms. Lin is the first nine, was accused why not save everyone down in a pool of blood in the Yue Yue, they all said they did not know was Yue Yue was hit by a car.

once every ten times,

Express: did you see Yue Yue lost a lot of blood?

Zhang Ping Fire: No, if I see blood I (from the tricycle) down. I heard a cry, that is the stall owner's child fell, I do not care about her.

Express: when car lights yet?

Zhang Ping fire: no, if I open the headlights must see clearly.

Express: You will now be guilty it?

Zhang Ping fire: know the kids hit the certainly guilty.

Express: Now, some people call you cold-blooded, how do you see?

Fire Zhang Ping: I will certainly be saved if we really see the. I really did not care. If a child in the middle of the road, I definitely want to stop her in the next, I did not pay attention to these things.

appear in the video section 9,

she said, If you give her a chance, even if there is no effort to save Yue Yue himself up, also called the people together around the shops to save her, they will certainly play an alarm call.

However, time can not turn the clock back.

Express: kids go through when you see what?

Schilling: I took the children back from kindergarten Hardware City, she (Yue Yue) lying on the ground, motionless. Mouth, nose and forehead with blood, my daughter told me,

Express: there occurred to her to save up,cheap beats by dre?

Schilling: no one was there, her blood flow so much, I am also afraid. There is a shop next to the wage-earners to move goods, I came to ask the store he is not their children. He told me not, then I took her away.

Express: Do you feel regret not save her?

Schilling: The next day I was told that the girl was hit by a car, I know. Look at that video, I'm afraid. Aunt pulled the child up, I saw crying. I certainly have sympathy with regret, but no use, things have gone.

Express: Now a lot of people criticize you in cold blood, how to look?

Schilling: I have been scolded for not cold-blooded way, they do not know that process. I can not care, I really thought she was his fall, and if I knew she was pressed by a car before, and certainly will help.

Express: how can I help?

Schilling: Even if I did not save her strength up, I will call around to help out a few stalls of people will call the police.

Express: Has anyone come scold you?

Schilling: the girl's dad came over and asked if I have the video, when he did not mention it, no one come to accuse me. Feel wronged did not make, the pressure is definitely yes. But after the way I was not leavin.

share: welcome to comment to comment

> Related reports:

girl was 2 times rolling continued: a road called guilt regret not sleep good sleep

passers-by ignored the girls knocked continued: picking up Granny to save it is the norm, said

girl was 2 times rolling continued: nearly 3 million people voted confession will not ignore

microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging (edit: SN029) Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论