2012年10月23日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre studio She is all right o

Wait buck tooth to send a person who walked the police for week, arrive at me, I looking at him, suddenly smile way:"The lawyer of the week, the distance saw blood last time and had already passed by to have quick year till now?"
"……H'm."
I am light on smiling, lightly gather together flower before nose smell for a while, I smile more and more quietly, the buck tooth week looking at my look in the eyes more and more peculiar, I lightly way:"Was not my calmness too long, feel for someone I is well humiliate of?Hum ……"
The "owner, you have to calm down to order ……" buck tooth week knits the brows.
"Calm down?"I saw his one eye, slowly way:"I now this appearance still not enough dispassion?"
I lightly throw away flower later on:"Like, you and west Luo stay to handle the spot here, I see Yan Di at the hospital ……H'm, two hours behind, we meet in the No.3 warehouse of wharf."
**********
Small drives, I took hammer son to drive a car to go to a hospital all the way.The Yan Di has already been sent to a hospital, but accompanies at her nearby of, in addition to three greatest jackal and wolves, also have the master the persons, such as elder brother and thunder small tiger...etc..
As I am arriving to a hospital, the condition of the injury of Yan Di already handle good, but I still the making of much ado about nothing is an alone intensive care unit.
While arriving to, I discovered that inside in the hospital incredibly still has a police, and what to lead the way is the police officer hero's man of the Chinese people whom I acquaint with.I saw his one eye, he said with smile to me:"Is what way Mr. Ge send we come over, for protecting your fiancee."
"Not.It isn't a fiancee."I say with smile:"The wedding has been already completed.Now in lie of, is my wife."I looking at the vision of hero's man:"Thank."
There is the police's protection, I am also many to trust for several cents.
My not afraid someone deals with me, but I have to take precautions against the close relatives of someone to me to begin.
The Yan Di lies on the sickbed and hasn't waked up.See I walk incoming of time, master elder brother and thunder the small tiger all saw my one eye.Then silently go out.
"She is all right of, you trust."The wood comforted me a , then pull the Ze also went out.Left in room I and Yan Di, there is also Joe Joe.
Joe Joe sits on the bedside of Yan Di, she looking at me, and the facial expression is a bit peculiar:"Do you know where she harms?"
"H'm?"
"Her shoulder bone the underneath be played a slice of scoring, flowed some bloods, however the problem isn't big, soon can recover from illness."
I knit the brows a way:"That now how didn't°yet she come to?BE injected anaesthesia medicine?"
"………Be not."Joe Joe's answer makes me almost be not grieved:"The original external injury is a nothing important.But you for protecting her, fall her on the ground.Your 2 people keeps on rolling from the estrade, the head of Yan Di falls to the ground first and touched for a while,Beats by Dr Dre studio.The doctor says she is some to slightly make to flap to concuss-, you trust, nothing important great problem, after probably 35 hours will wake up of, at most will some dizzy and disgusted linger effects, will recover from illness for 12 days."
Depend!I almost don't take out I for a while, originally and incredibly still I carelessly harmed her.
Lookinging at me didn't talk, Joe Joe stood to walk to my nearby, she lightly grasped my hand.Soft-voiced way:"Is small five, I know that you affirm to become angry very much now.But you not the ability is disorderly ……the many people is following you closely now, you definitely not ability disorderly!You trust, Yan Di I will look after hers here ……have small Ye I am here, a hairs of your wife are all not little!"
I looking at Joe Joe's eyes, piece open mouth:"Joe Joe ……"
"You affirmation have a lot of affairs to want something to do now.You go quickly, the hospital is here need not you worry."Joe Joe quick way:"You can't be the time being worried that I will take your wife's obfuscation sexually harass her"
I finally smiled for a while, then at before the bed sitting of the Yan Di a minute, looking at her Wu from the appearance of soundly asleep, gather together to pass by on her cheeks kiss for a while, this just re- stood, came out sickroom.
I called several Dis of big turn that get dint to fasten brothers, is all person in the previously fitness center, left four here, the master elder brother also means that he will looking at here at the same time.And I immediately come to a decision, after waiting Yan Di to wake up hospital discharge, the home is affirmation to live, simply transfer a master of live in the elder brother's martial building.There is the master elder brother of extraordinarily brave invincibility at, Yan Di affirmation is safe.But as for wood Ze ……I saw their one eye.
"Excuse me, brothers."I wry smile way:"I originally intend after waiting a wedding, I tomorrow opened yacht we a help a person to go out to sea to have fun together.Is perhaps to be getting more nothing doing now, you stay here first for several days, wait me this affair the processing finished ……"
"I go together with you."Wood suddenly openings way.
"I am also." The Ze also connect a people's way.
My Leng for a while, Ze light way:"Yan younger sister Di is also our good friend, this kind of affair, we also want to do some help."
I hesitated for a while, this affair made till the last most likely again is beat to kill of living of type son, these two friends of mine, all perhaps not is suitable is the candidate of this kind of affair.
The Ze saw my worry, he said with smile:"You trust, we just figure out dint, can't trouble you of ……said again, perhaps are we aller useful than those under charges of yours.Some affairs, near beat to kill, can don't necessarily do to accomplish anything feeling."
Then he saw my one eye:"You forgot us four when the Nanking Si mixs, usually say of the slogan?"
I smiled and looking at him and wood, loudly way:"We eat everything, be don't suffer a los!"
Immediately I and the Ze mutually see a to smile, but the wood don't make a sound of lift to come to that leather suitcase of his to walk to me nearby:"Leave."
For a while, he one face wood however, slowly way:"You should are going to interrogate those now two be held tight of live ……this affair, perhaps I can order for you what."
**********
(The bird of diligence has insect son to eat~this month I not and it may be said not diligent, renew not and it may be said and not much, pleasing Zuan in the hand the monthly ticket didn't throw of friend, stop hesitating and waited for, hurl give I ……lack a ticket now ……)

Chapter 9 【abnormal condition-crazy wood 】



If the No.3 warehouse of wharf being one of my secret base, more doing along with my business is more big, passing in and out of smuggle item is also more and more multifarious, I early not satisfied with to sea of smuggle trader take" protect fee, , this in the last years, also participate to smuggle business at gradual oneself- otherwise, I bribe of the customs official, be not white white wasted?
A few places in port, I own the warehouse that belong to I, certainly, all of these are what secret carries ons.This No.3 warehouse bought a next base at the earliest stage, however gradually left to use afterwards, now how already not heap goods, pour is usually use to do some"special" uses.
The No.3 position in the warehouse is strange, exactly the good place that a homicide sets fire to bury a corpse.
We drove a car to arrive at wharf all the way, the under charge that early has me waited to pick us up to go in over there.Because my order strictly, the surroundings of warehouse has already had confident brothers to watch, surroundings someone watches over.Enter warehouse inside, see western Luo and buck tooth a week early the right here waiting me.
The old warehouse of the seaside wharf, although also did some dampproof measure, after all the year is long bad repair, send forth in warehouse a be wet the flavor of very salty mildew after by the sea water, cloudy of, very wet.
Again several container surroundingses that hugely abandon, stand my a turn of under charge, west Luo is standing the smoking is by the side of a container and see I walk, he throws away cigarette butt to face to come over.
"How?"I asked him 1.
"Person at in."West Luo knits the brows a way:"You once ordered of, Be optimistic about them.However you Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论