2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre cheap her a voice inside o

The screech of Hai:"Chen Yang!Chen Yang!Chen Yang, didn't you want me?Chen Yang ……you don't walk ……"
I listenned to her a voice inside of sad, but I can wry smile, then make an effort to grind teeth, make greatest efforts of the control live oneself not to turn head, quickly of came out this bar with others.
On the road, the small tiger is unbearable preoccupied look of looking at me, then the way of Shan Shan:"This …… uncle Shi …… I, I don't know, that girl is you ……"
I stared his one eye, he hurriedly kept on swallowing three words in"is old to fond of each other"s of behind, then I looking at small tiger embarrassed appearance, suddenly again smiled to smile, way:"You have a liking for this girl?However I told you, you and she are impossible, died this heart ……"
"E ……I certainly knew."The small tiger grasped to grasp head:"This girl a see is your girl ……"
Make reference to here, the words of his behind were forced to return to with the homicidal look in the eyes by me.I stared his one eye, silent meeting son, soft-voiced way:"It isn't what you think so.I and this nothing important.Only ……I and her father have big enemy, sooner or later a day we win of a person will kill the other party.Did you understand?"
" ……The old grudge of household ……love each other but can not together young men and women …… , this will present to public the Shakespeare of one act modern version play:《Luo rice Europe and Juliet 》 ?"
This boy the still just full brain Be miscellaneous to read, I have already mercilessly knocked his head:"I see you is shoot a movie to clap silly."
Making so is a , everyone also all had no a mood to continue to play, simply decide to return to calculate.
Return to club building of office in the evening, originally all accompanied my Joe Joe to peculiarly see my one eye all the way, originally I think that Joe Joe perhaps will go to to keep me company in my room tonight ……
E, I suddenly thought of old fox of Joe of the contract that puts forward a peculiar condition, Joe Joe looking at nearby, unbearable living to fancy for the heart, but cold don't defend and discover that Joe Joe also just conjectures me with the strange vision.
"Tonight I the old headman sought you to once meet, to?"Suddenly the Joe Joe openings asks a way:"What did he seek you to say?"
"H'm ……do not say what."My hesitating still keeps having never liked to speak for a while.
Joe Joe but smile more and more mysteriously, she deeply saw my one eye:"Like, you take a rest earlier."Then she suddenly again gathered together to come over, gather together my ear, low voice muttering general:"Evening ……"
My heart cannot help but jumping for a while, but hear Joe's Joe's low voice continuing to say:"Forbid you to think indiscriminately in the evening what careless idea!The particularly forbiding to think a Ni is that little girl."
"……I can't of."I shake head.
Joe Joe again saw me in a short while, but I have no again say what, Joe Joe waited in a short while and saw me not to talk and cannot helped but a flash across in look in the eyes one silk disappoint, she shakes head:"Is alas, you do the nothing important words want to say to me ……"
Her Song shrugs shoulders Bang and shakes head to leave.
I remember Joe Joe just of look in the eyes, sudden in the mind a move ……H'm, Joe the condition of the old fox, is Joe Joe also knowing?
This pours is very probably!Perhaps Joe old fox at with before me talk, have already seen his daughter.
I return to room inside, close door, I am from the drawer in turned over a document.Is exactly a Joe old fox to finally give that contract of mine a few hours ago tonight ……is also "condition" that he puts forward.
The room inside only has my a person at the moment, I again Zi cautiously and thinly top of the items re- saw 1 time and more saw an in the mind is more peculiar ……
Being alas is also an old fox of Joe, so as to figure out this way.
The document of in front, top row quite a few item, written in black and white, cent outside clear ……
"Article 1, Chen Yang and Joe Joes have to sign a day to start to grow own sons and daughters in three years in this contract one person is at least!
Article 2, regardless men and women, Chen Yang has to give up to this sons and daughters' hat surname power, this sons and daughters have to with Joe surname, and become the Joe's legality to inherit a person.
Article 3, since the day of kid's birth, Joe's house sells suburb club building of office in the east of Shanghai by 960,000,000 prices at Chen Yang.
Article 4, kid will in 20 years old formally inherit to take up the Joe's household of industry, such as before kid's nonage, Mr. Qiao pass away or can not continue to control household industry because of body reason.Chen Yang will temporarily take up to administer on behalf of the Joe's household industry, until kid the year is full 20 years old.
Article 5, kid year full 10-year-old beginning, all education and training after bring up and all particularly complete to°from Joe's house, Chen Yang can not interfere with!"
I smile a bit peculiarly and slowly closed this document, and then shut eyes to think a meeting son.
At present flash across tonight early time, Joe old fox end and that some kind of dialogues of mine.
"Are you to intend to buy one of my kid with this club building of office?"
"Being wrong isn't your kid, the correct parlance is you and Joe Joe's kid!"The Joe old fox seems to be very tough:"Boy, you have already turned to run my daughter, also bad I choose the plan of husband for her.You clap a bottom now.Can ignore everything?"
I wanted to think, felt a pair of I and Joe Joe in the future of one statures female to to Joe's house be inherit a person, seem the request of the other party also not calculate excessively.
"But …… don't you worry?"I smiled to smile:"The kid bears to arrive at to grow up**, how all want for more than 20 years.More than 20 years after, Mr. Qiao, so long of time, you not afraid?"
"Is afraid!I certainly fear."The Joe old fox answers mine like this:"I even once thought, are after for more than 20 years.Perhaps I am dead.After all I have been 58 years old for several years.But I believe, you although this boy very bastard, the tiger poison doesn't eat son!I pass my industry your son.You were always ashamed to swallow your son's property?More than 20 years after, you also follow medium old age, when the time comes, you will also cannot help but similar to me, beginning is own funeral arrangements or for oneself ground the sons and daughters intended.So, will my just aming not afraid of you swallow my patrimony!"
I nod, he really computes of quite right.
"Chen Yang, I still have a condition ……certainly, this condition.Is some how much strange, also inconvenient put in Taiwan of noodles up.If I write in this contract, unavoidably you will worry I will back make ghost.So, I am just the claim that is an oral communication."
"What?"
"If ……I am to say if."Joe Joe's father sighed tone:"If, future, because some reason, you and Yan Di that girl separate ……or, wait you to be getting older, she goes first a life time ……anyway these circumstance inside, I don't know as well will take place what, my meaning BE, if have so for a day, your nearby, cuckoldry this position got empty out ……I hope that you can marry Joe Joe!Which afraid is when you have already been getting older!"
"I ……"
Joe Joe's father shakes:"You think, doesn't Joe Joe want to be your wife?Don't think matrimony?"
I didn't talk.
"You think like this also right."The Joe old fox smiled to smile:"Know a female nothing better than father.I understand my daughter,beats by dre cheap.Her temperament is such peculiar, certainly is the cuckoldry that isn't suitable for to be other people.She likes to be crazy, likes to play and likes monkey business.She says to can't get married now, don't think matrimony, all of these words are true words, all not is cheat yours.She can't give you the pressure as well and ask you to marry her ……but ……"
Make reference to here, the sudden tone of Joe Joe's father seriously gets up, he looking at me:"Joe's Joe's personality is such now, she can't want to get married, can't want to be what person of wife or wife ……but ……you have to be understand, the person always has old day!The youth time always has past day ……be in the future Joe Joe is old some, wait her 30 many year old, or Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论